• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Fancy dress ideas?

Hazey

Director
Ok basically I have a fancy dress party at the weekend and am looking to spend no cash on a funny outfit, so what I want to know is if the members of the zone have ever made any funny home made costumes before, and if so can you share the secret on how to make them.

Currently toying with the idea of sticking some green balloons to myself and going as a bunch of grapes.

Ok basically I have a fancy dress party at the weekend and am looking to spend no cash on a funny outfit, so what I want to know is if the members of the zone have ever made any funny home made costumes before, and if so can you share the secret on how to make them.

Currently toying with the idea of sticking some green balloons to myself and going as a bunch of grapes.

Arrive in just your pants.
Announce, "I've come in my pants."
Then let everyone know your costume is a 'premature ejaculation'.

Oldy, but goody :)

Nick a female friend's clothes and do a St Trinian's effort - shouldn't be too difficult, jolly hockeysticks and all that.

You dirty swine swiss that was my idea,damn you are hot sir.
Hazey just put a col u shirt on and go as a ******(sorry to ******* everywhere for the offence of putting you in the same bracket as a col u fan)

I went to a fancy dress party once with my ex tied on to my back.

I was asked "What have you come as?"

Me "A Teenage Hero Mutant Turtle"

"Who's that?"

"Michelle" :whistling:

White bed sheet over your head, you can either be part of the KKK or a ghost.

Back