• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fancy Signature - Help!

Roxy

Manager
I am sure this is a query which others may have asked before but having looked at past threads I could'nt quite find the answer - as a relative newcomer to the Zone and not being a great techno person, I would be grateful if anyone could tell me how to get the fancy picture signatures - I must have spent 2-3 hours last night and had a great one on my computer but could not upload - changed pixel size etc but could'nt get it to show the writing etc. In the end settled for a basic one but would love something more fancy! What is the best format to make one in, i.e. do they have to be in Photoshop or equivalent? Do you copy and paste it in at actual size? All advice appreciated (please bear in mind my basic IT skills!). Thanks.

send a private message to ayrshire blue, he should be able to help you.

Hi Dan
That is most kind of you - do you need me to PM you with details?
Many thanks

Last edited:
Hi Dave
That is most kind of you - do you need me to PM you with details?
Many thanks
His real name is Dan (don't ask it will just start off that whole arguement again!)

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who helped me achieve my aim of a fancy signature!
Especially Dave of the Match for his excellent work!
Thanks again. See great new sig below!

Back