• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Hi all, I know this is a bit premature with the festive period coming up ,but we still need to sort names and numbers out and for those that wish to attend, or to put the date in your diaries.

After the success of the last one another Fans Forum with Tara Brady, Paul Sturrock and Graham Coughlan has been arranged for Wednesday January the 25th in the Blues Lounge at the club. They will all be answering any questions you may have.

The bar will be open and we suggest people get there about 7 for a 7.30 start. As with the last one we arranged due to the size of the venue the numbers are limited, so may I suggest you get you names down as soon as possible for this.

Please post your name/s in this thread if you wish to attend.

Hi all, I know this is a bit premature with the festive period coming up ,but we still need to sort names and numbers out and for those that wish to attend for you to put the date in your diaries.

After the success of the last one another Fans Forum with Tara Brady, Paul Sturrock and Graham Coughlan has been arranged for Wednesday January the 25th in the Blues Lounge at the club. They will all be answering any questions you may have.

The bar will be open and we suggest people get there about 7 for a 7.30 start. As with the last one we arranged due to the size of the venue the numbers are limited, so may I suggest you get you names down as soon as possible for this.

Please post your name/s in this thread if you wish to attend.

Count me in please

Cricko
Mcnasty
Gareth
Shallowshrimper
Billericay Blue
Chris Phillips
Blue_Wes

Silencer has asked to have his name down as well, unfortunately he can't get online at the moment as he is being dragged round lakeside kicking and screaming by his better half Christmas Shopping.

I'm in.

Cricko
Mcnasty
Gareth
Shallowshrimper
Billericay Blue
Chris Phillips
Blue_Wes
Silencer
Smiffy

:thumbsup:

I'm in please

Cricko
Mcnasty
Gareth
Shallowshrimper
Billericay Blue
Chris Phillips
Blue_Wes
Silencer
Smiffy
Jamesmut2000

Im in

Cricko
Mcnasty
Gareth
Shallowshrimper
Billericay Blue
Chris Phillips
Blue_Wes
Silencer
Smiffy
Jamesmut2000

Richard Brown

It is quite amazing how many people who don't bother to say "please" these days.

Cricko
Mcnasty
Gareth
Shallowshrimper
Billericay Blue
Chris Phillips
Blue_Wes
Silencer
Smiffy
Jamesmut2000
Richard Brown
Jai
Trueblue

Yes please, sir!

May I have two seats s'il vous plait? My brother is likely to be coming....

Cricko
Mcnasty
Gareth
Shallowshrimper
Billericay Blue
Chris Phillips
Blue_Wes
Silencer
Smiffy
Jamesmut2000
Richard Brown
Jai