• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko
Mcnasty
Gareth
Shallowshrimper
Billericay Blue
Chris Phillips
Blue_Wes
Silencer
Smiffy
Jamesmut2000
Richard Brown
Jai
Trueblue
JamesTheSuperBlue +1
Apes
Wino
Homer
BLUEBLOOD
Fiftyone
Blue Vodka +1
Ol Blue Eyes
The Big Shrimp
Pickledseal
Kristof
Ldnfasto
United we stand
Silver Shrimper
B.B.The Legend Lives On
Axe
El Girtho
Badger74
SBH + 1
The Shrimpers Trust x 8 + 2 guests
Danbury Shrimper +1
Chaucer
dannyboy25 +1
weststander +1
East Green +1
Brenda +1
Jack the Shrimper +1 if that's alright please.

1 Cricko
2 Mcnasty
3 Gareth
4 Shallowshrimper
5 Billericay Blue
6 Chris Phillips
7 Blue_Wes
8 Silencer
9 Smiffy
10 Jamesmut2000
11 Richard Brown
12 Jai
13 Trueblue
14,15 JamesTheSuperBlue +1
16 Apes
17 Wino
18 Homer
19 BLUEBLOOD
20 Fiftyone
21,22 Blue Vodka +1
23 Ol Blue Eyes
24 The Big Shrimp
25 Pickledseal
26 Kristof
27 Ldnfasto
28 United we stand
29 Silver Shrimper
30 B.B.The Legend Lives On
31 Axe
32 El Girtho
33 Badger74
34,35 SBH + 1
36-45 The Shrimpers Trust x 8 + 2 guests
46,47 Danbury Shrimper +1
48 Chaucer
49,50 dannyboy25 +1
51,52 weststander +1
53,54 East Green +1
55,56 Brenda +1
57,58 Jack the Shrimper +1 if that's alright please.
59 BarnetBlue (Graeme)

As pointed out earlier this is a limited numbers event and we are getting close to the max so can we just ask that if your name is down but you find you are unable to attend after all you let us know so we can extend the offer if neccessary

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Cricko
2 Mcnasty
3 Gareth
4 Shallowshrimper
5 Billericay Blue
6 Chris Phillips
7 Blue_Wes
8 Silencer
9 Smiffy
10 Jamesmut2000
11 Richard Brown
12 Jai
13 Trueblue
14,15 JamesTheSuperBlue +1
16 Apes
17 Wino
18 Homer
19 BLUEBLOOD
20 Fiftyone
21,22 Blue Vodka +1
23 Ol Blue Eyes
24 The Big Shrimp
25 Pickledseal
26 Kristof
27 Ldnfasto
28 United we stand
29 Silver Shrimper
30 B.B.The Legend Lives On
31 Axe
32 El Girtho
33 Badger74
34,35 SBH + 1
36-45 The Shrimpers Trust x 8 + 2 guests
46,47 Danbury Shrimper +1
48 Chaucer
49,50 dannyboy25 +1
51,52 weststander +1
53,54 East Green +1
55,56 Brenda +1
57,58 Jack the Shrimper +1 if that's alright please.
59 BarnetBlue (Graeme)
60, 61, 62, 63 Ace (Boycie) + 3 (Uncle Albert, Mike & Denzil)
64 Silver Shrimper extra place
64 65 Scott Barber +1

The Meeting is NOW FULL!

Ace is that post for real?

BLUEBLOOD has pointed out a very valid point here chaps.

"As pointed out earlier this is a limited numbers event and we are getting close to the max so can we just ask that if your name is down but you find you are unable to attend after all you let us know so we can extend the offer if neccessary"

If you cannot make it PLEASE do let us know....I will need all your real names before the night and will contact those of you that I do not know over the next few days, or if you think I do not know your name please PM me.

John,
For those of us unable to attend could someone please post the contents of the evening.

Ta very much

All Pm's have now been sent out to those of you whose real names or +1's, I do not know.

Please get back to me ASAP with these as the Club need them for their records and security list.

cricko, if there is room I (Ian Holmes) would quite like to attend this. If by some miracle there are two places, I am sure that Mel would like to come too! If not, no worries but I think a few people sort of just assumed I would be going but my name isnt down!

cricko, if there is room I (Ian Holmes) would quite like to attend this. If by some miracle there are two places, I am sure that Mel would like to come too! If not, no worries but I think a few people sort of just assumed I would be going but my name isnt down!

I already had you and Mel on another list Ian,so no problem.

Just to confirm, I take it its being held in the same place as the last meeting. Oh and still 7.30 start?

Good point and Yes in the Blues Lounge. Go to the club reception at the front of the main building and you will be able to use the lift to the venue upstairs.The Bar will be open from 7 and the meeting hopefully to start at 7-30.

Good point and Yes in the Blues Lounge. Go to the club reception at the front of the main building and you will be able to use the lift to the venue upstairs.The Bar will be open from 7 and the meeting hopefully to start at 7-30.

Many thanks see you there.

All Pm's have now been sent out to those of you whose real names or +1's, I do not know.

Please get back to me ASAP with these as the Club need them for their records and security list.

I've not received one.

Edit: Ignore me, just spoke with Silencer, apparently he has sorted it. Cheers.

Apologies I cannot now attend tonight. Sorry for the late notice. Axe

Back