• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FC - Match 3

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
At home to a team that has similarly won and drawn. They look slightly stronger than me. Was planning to rest a couple so if BT doesn't come up soon I could be in real trouble PFL wise. I need to be full strength on a GFI on Friday

Can't remember if I ever defaulted my FC team after Whalley left. Refresh, refresh!!

Playing the mighty Gatley, have changed to H&F to try to force a draw.

Think my default team is missing Singh, so could do with this coming back before we start.

Mrs BB is BOT Bashing, so she really needs it back.

Bah, it's back but I got distracted and missed the orders deadline.

It's back, anyone know what time it went down?

Could cost me big style with regards to selling Burns, as he's only at 4m at the moment :thumbdown:

Away to Seaside Special, lost the toss and bowling on a green pitch, sunny conditions.

First FC match for Raipur so this is a true test of his worth, and it's been a great start:

End of Over 7 (1 run). Seaside Special: 10-2, runrate=1.43
Overs left today: 103
Raipur 4-1-4-2
Sinethemba* 4 (11 balls)
Barnard 2 (21 balls)
Last Wicket: Brush c. Chill b. Raipur 3 (FOW: 3/2)

Not the most auspicious of starts for my new singing. Racked up £626k in gate receipts though :happy:

BATTY SHRIMPERS v Jadenshire

BATTY SHRIMPERS won the toss and elected to field.
Pitch: Cracked

End of Over 7 (4 runs). Jadenshire: 22-0, runrate=3.14
Overs remaining today: 103
Job 4-0-15-0
Tindall* 6 (14 balls)
Mcallister 14 (28 balls)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs BB well and truly bashing her BOT.

DIBS DIPPERS v the_yak_pack

DIBS DIPPERS won the toss and elected to field.
Pitch: Dusty

End of Over 7 (Maiden). the_yak_pack: 2-5, runrate=0.29
Overs remaining today: 103
Rogan 4-4-0-4
Christiaan* 0 (13 balls)
Suttonwood 0 (3 balls)

Last Wicket: van Zeeland c. Clovey b. Rogan 0 (FOW: 2/5)

Bah, failed to get my players transfer listed and have lost a wicket this morning already.

On the upside it's my full line up. On th down side I won the toss and elected to bat on the only non sunny day :punch:

Sini goes third ball but we've settled down.

End of Over 13 (7 runs). ShrimperZone CC: 42-1, runrate=3.23
Overs left today: 97
Naidoo 5-1-10-0
Lamey* 33 (47 balls)
Cunningham 8 (29 balls)

Last Wicket: Sinethemba b. Howard 0 (FOW: 0/1)

The Burns saga just gets better and better, seems he didn't make it into my side today, although he sold at way past 10.30. Still got a decent bowler in his place, but didn't want to play him as fitness was down at Invigorated. Oh, and he's batting at 3 as well :angry::angry::angry:

Got the Ferrets at home and half a million into the bank!

End of Over 19 (7 runs). The Flying Ferrets: 39-7, runrate=2.05
Overs left today: 91
Waters 3-1-9-3
Cronin* 9 (26 balls)
Zwane 2 (8 balls)

Last Wicket: Lund c. Browne b. Waters 0 (FOW: 29/7)

Bit of a disaster here. Dunno why my default is batting, should change that!

End of Over 26 (3 runs). ShrimperZone CC: 97-4, runrate=3.73
Overs left today: 84
Naidoo 6-1-13-0
Sandile* 23 (33 balls)
Wanless 13 (22 balls)

Last Wicket: Mcleod b. Saifuddin 0 (FOW: 67/4)

Not the most auspicious of starts for my new singing. Racked up £626k in gate receipts though :happy:
Really? I have a bigger stadium, more members and ecstatic confidence and only got £576k! Will be interested to compare our crowds.

Back