• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Female southend fans

Are you really a bluebelle?

No im not a bluebelle, why should one of them need to come on here to help with their college work.
:bluebelles: Thank you mcnasty

erm yes thanks for the err information but i have found some interesting stuff out actually 68% of season ticket holders are female so stck that in you pipe and smoke it :raspberry:

No im not a bluebelle, why should one of them need to come on here to help with their college work.

erm yes thanks for the err information but i have found some interesting stuff out actually 68% of season ticket holders are female so stck that in you pipe and smoke it :raspberry:

Do you need help with you English Language at the same time?

What, are all the blubelles super intelligent? Is there a bar exam that you have to pass before picking up your pom-poms? I thought you just had to be over 18 and enjoy being ogled at by Dagenham Kev...

Funnily enough this is actually for my english lanuage work.
I have nothing against the bluebelles, but im under 18 so i wont be one of them.

Oh dear. This is when I realise I'm 44 and still need to accept the fact that it is not their fault, the system has failed them. I will still throw a CV in the bin from a promising candidate if they can't command the basics.

Hi :bluebelles: and welcome.
Great to have another female poster on the zone, don't let all the bloke jokes put you off, its a top forum with some great people.
That's an interesting point about the season ticket holder %, let's hope the next time there is a match day Happy Hour the girly drinks get included?.:winking:

Great to have another female poster on the zone, don't let all the bloke jokes put you off, its a top forum with some great people.
That's an interesting point about the season ticket holder %, let's hope the next time there is a match day Happy Hour the girly drinks get included?.:winking:

As a minority interest (a male season ticket holder), I feel greater efforts should be made to attract me to the game - the drinks promotions should therefore be cheap drinks for the repressed minority that are male season ticket holders, whilst charging the majority (the girlies) full price.

You'll be ok with your usual pints of Guinness in that case Roxy. :whistling:

As a minority interest (a male season ticket holder), I feel greater efforts should be made to attract me to the game - the drinks promotions should therefore be cheap drinks for the repressed minority that are male season ticket holders, whilst charging the majority (the girlies) full price.

Thanks YB, that all makes sense now, silly me.:dim:
Next Happy Hour I'll stand you a babysham.:winking:

Back