• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Murkey_Mouse

FKA Sudbury_Shrimpers
I have found out that Fifa 12 played like Pro Evo 08 on PS2 verison, its the greatest football game of all time & I cannot wait to buy it, then try and get through to Fifa 11 World Cup tournament online, I managed to come close to getting high in the ranking with Southend Utd - if I played Barca or Chelsea, I would murder anyone easily, but its never feel the same when I win - when I played Southend Utd, I always have the "passion" feeling when I score a goal & win - so I be sticking with Southend no matter what.

With Harris, Johnson & N'Diaye with new signing to come, Southend on Fifa 12 should be strong to give Barca (online) a footballing lesson they will never forget lol!

Cant wait for it but begrudge paying to pay online now on the 360.

Fwiw i keep beating my mate when im southend and he is barca or utd

Have to say the impact engine looks impressive

[video=youtube;CGTcsrkNDDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGTcsrkNDDs&feature=related[/video]

With Mohsni, Anthony Grant & Alassane N'Diaye in my team, no one is not safe, expect Messi, Lampard & Rooney get carried off ;) lol - I have PS3 if anyone up for the challenge against me!

Anyone tried the demo yet? What dya think?

Impact engine looks good but needs some serious tweaking, think defending will take a bit of getting used to too. Looks very slick and like the quick throw ins.

Not downloaded the demo yet, but plan on doing so!

Onion_Bag_Dave is my PS3 username.

Obviously!!!!!

I wouldn't add me though, I'll only make you quit! :smile:

I've been impressed with the demo, but I really can't get used to the penalty system. I find it almost impossible to hit the ball into the corner, it either goes down the middle or wide (this is the pc demo btw)

I've had a lot of problems with the penalties in fifa as well. I perfer fifa over pes though because of better overall gameplay and way more teams being in the game. I'm happy with the demo and i can't wait for the game to come out.

Hate the tackling on Fifa 12. But good news only 9 days till it comes out! The long nights, ultimate team & manager mode Come back all new!

Played the DEMO now, and absolutely love it! Dribbling is fantastic, and all of the new features that you barely notice make it even better!!!

Can't wait!

Won't be getting FIFA this year having played the PES demo. FIFA has been in decline since 2010 in my opinion and the days have returned where PES is far more enjoyable to play. Pro Evo has also got a much improved engine and flows far better than FIFA does.

FIFA 12 is literally the most realistic football game in every single way. Have you played the FIFA 12 demo? Because honestly it's incredible!

Who queued up at 12am ? Be honest.

I'm home from uni for the weekend and have Fifa 12 here at home, but my PS3 is back at uni! This is not a good situation.

Just bought and played first ever game after being a pes man. Hate it. Will be trading for pes as soon as it's out.

Having lost the password for my PSN, It's annoying not being able to access online things. *******s send they'd send me a e-mail, never got one.

Back