• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bit of a con really. Most people will already have a Bolton ticket!
Yep the only way around it I can see is to take Bolton ticket back to the ticket office get a refund and then buy the final four ticket offer.
Or get the final four offer and then just sell the Bolton ticket to family/friend.

A big snub for season ticket holders Yet again Greatly lower prices for the home game of which season ticket holders have already shelled out for

I think it's a good effort made by the club. You can't expect the club not to try and fill seat because we have 'x' amount of season ticket holders, otherwise the crowd is never going to grow.

I think it's a good effort made by the club. You can't expect the club not to try and fill seat because we have 'x' amount of season ticket holders, otherwise the crowd is never going to grow.

If this the clubs attitude I and many others will not renew their season card and just wait for the offers to come along! What will the club do for cash flow in the close season I wonder??

If this the clubs attitude I and many others will not renew their season card and just wait for the offers to come along! What will the club do for cash flow in the close season I wonder??

With respect, there are always deals throughout the season for those people who do not have season tickets. This is nothing new. Your season ticket entitles you to other things this ticket won't (i.e 2 free tickets across the season for friends, priority for cup tickets, Wimbledon away tickets etc) so you know the deal.

I don't mind the deal myself. Getting a season ticket works out the equivalent of about 4 or 5 free games a season. And it's about more than pounds and pennies. Good on the club for trying to sell the seats

So your counter proposal is to pull out as a season ticket holder or to let the club stagnate by maintaining its current gates?

A well as what was said above, fundamentally season ticket holders get their match day at a discount because they've committed to 23 games and paid upfront. The 'Final Four' promotion is the same principle on a micro scale.

I still say well done to the club. I hope it's an exciting end to the season, and those that do take up this offer get bite by the bug going into next season.

Every business does promotions. If you buy something for £100 and next week it's in a sale for £90, do you ask for £10 back?

Anything that encourages more footfall through the gates has to be applauded, no? Season Ticket holders no doubt will have had the option of (and taken) the better seats and benefited in other ways, so surely its a win/win?

I think this is a good idea - trying to fill Roots Hall for the last four games is vital if we're planning to push on for the play offs. Momentum is a great thing and the right crowd reaction is a good tool in that respect.

If STHs are put out by this, then you have to bear in mind the things that you do get - and there are a few - and maybe try reading some of the comments by other STHs in the brochure which recently went out to all STHs.

I love the optimism ... buy a final four now,( with us slipping up the way we are ), it will be meaningless set of tickets....

I think this is a good idea - trying to fill Roots Hall for the last four games is vital if we're planning to push on for the play offs. Momentum is a great thing and the right crowd reaction is a good tool in that respect.

If STHs are put out by this, then you have to bear in mind the things that you do get - and there are a few - and maybe try reading some of the comments by other STHs in the brochure which recently went out to all STHs.
Get a "right crowd reaction"?....just play better than against port vale for a start...... play offs ?. We won't get there at this rate....

I love the optimism ... buy a final four now,( with us slipping up the way we are ), it will be meaningless set of tickets....

Get a "right crowd reaction"?....just play better than against port vale for a start...... play offs ?. We won't get there at this rate....

The club is trying to sell seats by offering a discount, as a pro football club that is what they should be doing. Nobody is being forced to take up the offer if they don't want to, it's not obligatory.

The club is trying to sell seats by offering a discount, as a pro football club that is what they should be doing. Nobody is being forced to take up the offer if they don't want to, it's not obligatory.

The idea is fine. If the season goes belly up they would have sold tickets for the last few games. I question including the Bolton game as one of the four though as most non season ticket holders probably still have a ticket from the postponed game. Therefore it reduces the potential demand significantly if not totally.

Exactly what others are saying. The STH's are getting so many additional bonus's that "pay on the day" fans don't. (and rightly so!!).

The club is also a business after all, and like all business's, through all industries they try to maximize profits in order to continue and exist. I see know reason why our club shouldn't promote & give discounts such as "kids for a quid", retired war veterans etc, I personally see no harm in that.

I would just prefer the club target 8k season card holders in league 1 by selling them at a much reduced rate and concentrated their efforts on vastly improving match day experience (ie) better food and drinks with promotions in the stadium.

Adults £195 in the east west and south upper. £150 for south lower.
Youth OAP and student £135 East West south upper. £100 south lower
Adult and under 8 ticket add £15
Adult and 8- 15 years add £30

Get 8k in and get them spending on deals (ie) beer and burger £6 family deal two hotdogs pint and capri sun etc £10

Properly segregate X and Y block and you will still have around 1000 tickets available for on the day home sales.

Back