• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fine for wearing a Burka.

Seems those naughty frenchies are going to fine women £700 if they wear a burka in public and double that if a man makes them wear it.
Now i care not what people wear but strongly feel all women should wear stockings but could this law work in the uk-stan or is it a tad racist.I do think that it is a bit harsh but im lucky in the fact that i dont wear a burka so thoughts please my mussy hating friends of the zone.

Forget about that being racist, that's clearly sexist: why can men women burkas but women can't? Is that what all those bras were burnt for?

Also some women have faces and bodies that are better suited to wearing burkas than stockings.

Unfortunately, he was born here and is therefore entitled to what all the other spongers and layabouts get. Those who don't attempt to work might all be a waste of space but they're our wastes of space and we have to deal with them.

Australia is also a country full of immigrants by the way - they're just white ones which presumably makes them more acceptable.

Not quite so accurate about Australia these days, they've accepted many thousands of Chinese & Vietnamese, plus people from other Pacific Rim countries.

Forget about that being racist, that's clearly sexist: why can men women burkas but women can't? Is that what all those bras were burnt for?

Also some women have faces and bodies that are better suited to wearing burkas than stockings.

Sorry yorkshire you are imho wrong,stockings look good on any shape or size of woman.
I do agree that the ban is a tad sexist but then i didnt make the law.

Unfortunately, he was born here and is therefore entitled to what all the other spongers and layabouts get.

I read about this in The Sun today. He gets away with it because he is very clever and is able to follow the benefit "rules" to the letter. The law cannot do a thing to stop this. Very strange.

Anyway, the main thing i find very weird and very infuriating is the fact that this plank STILL openly preaches hate and death to the West, yet is allowed to reside here. And on taxpayers money at that.

Not quite so accurate about Australia these days, they've accepted many thousands of Chinese & Vietnamese, plus people from other Pacific Rim countries.

And they turn them back by the boat load literally!.

One word for all of this skullduggery which id barbarianism.

Women have to cover themselves up in certain countries, so whats the problem? We don't threaten these countries for not letting women show some flesh. Covering ones face can be construed and wanting to hide something.

True. Their are bans on people wearing hoodies/hats/scarves around your face, in certain places i.e. Lakeside, Bluewater.

Fail to see how you can diversify between the two. Obviously it 'intrudes' (i think that would be the appropriate wording) on their religion/beliefs, but then again, if that's the law, then that's the law. Go where it is allowed maybe?

If it happened in this country (which it never will with out pussy government) there would be uproar.

Cant you chaps in the stocking/burka argument compromise and everyone could wear stockings instead of burkas.
mayhem006.jpg

Unfortunately, he was born here and is therefore entitled to what all the other spongers and layabouts get. Those who don't attempt to work might all be a waste of space but they're our wastes of space and we have to deal with them.

Australia is also a country full of immigrants by the way - they're just white ones which presumably makes them more acceptable.

You said that,no one else did.

Don't read the Daily Mail, I see it happen every day. That Muslim hate preacher Anjem Choudary getting £25k a year handouts while our soldiers, nurses etc work bloody hard for a lot less..takes the ****

Shame we can't be like Australia and turn all immigrants away before they get on dry land

I am only saying what many are thinking!

You might want to speak to more people who live between here and Australia the amazing immigration system is not all its cracked up to be and dosnt really stop as many illegals as you think (thats more the Pacific )

The Burka is a sign of extreme relgioues devotion , if its forced on some one of course its wrong (be like making women wear habits just because their Christian or Jewish women headscarf's).

The french have maybe gone a little loppy with their laws as thees another one about couple arguing as well (or its the way its being reported over here or a little of both maybe )

Westerners in a muslim country, should where necessary, adopt some of the Mulsim values, as a sign of respect. The same works for Muslims in Western countries. I'm not saying that when Mrs and Mrs Smith and their 2.4 children go on holiday to Turkey, or any other Muslim country, Mr Smith beats his wife and makes her walk five yards behind and wear a Burkha, but I'm sure you get my drift. A little respect of values goes a long way to building bridges.

Berrichone's right, let's stop wasting our time with Burka campaigns. All women should be made to wear stockings and they should be made to wear them now. Now!

*writes to the Daily Mail*

Berrichone's right, let's stop wasting our time with Burka campaigns. All women should be made to wear stockings and they should be made to wear them now. Now!

*writes to the Daily Mail*

Alas you are wrong im never right,but in my own little world hell yea im right.

Here's a copy of my e-mail to the Daily Mail

"Achtung Fuhrer (Baby),

Jawohl mein Herr. Asylum seekers strassenbahnhaltestelle autobahn benefit cheats Reichstag nein Kampf I'm not being racist but the value of our property HAS gone down.

Bier hallen puntsch gehen rechts an der links they come over here and don't even speak the language wo ist der autobahn fur Bayern they're all bombers ich nicht verstehen why we let them all in und jetzt es ist minuten nach zehn.

Gordon Brown.

Viele grusse und kusse

Outraged of Thorpe Bay"

Wait just let me put on my Daily Mail filter to read thi... AAAGHH OH MY GOOD THEIR EVERY WHERE THEIR EATING BABIES !!!!

Only if you allow me to put on my lefty filter...

You're all racist blah blah, let them do what they want blah blah, if they want to do this we should let them blah blah i'm too scared of being branded as a racist/nazi/scumbag to stand up and be counted blah blah.

I do love you leftys :)

Back