• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SamuraiBlue

Youth Team
Just checked out my stats and realised that I haven't made a post for a whole year!

I guess this partly comes from the fact that I live in Japan and haven't seen Southend play for what seems like forever. Think I last watched a game over Christmas/New Year 2006/7. Can't have been very good as I have forgotten who played.

Must say though that I have still signed in frequently and thoroughly enjoyed reading the site.

Really are some "interesting" characters on here, makes for good reading.

I am another zoner who got married (or is getting married) this month. I married a Japanese lady on July 11th this month.

Thought the Zoners may find it funny that I have lost my wedding ring already - after one week!!!! I went to watch a Japanese football game (J2 league) between Consadole Sapporo and some other team last weekend and got so angry with the standard and lack of commitment from the players that my ring must have flown off my hand.

Might call in to the zone party as I am coming back to England for a couple of weeks in August and will be watching the Huddersfield game.

I could donate some sake to the raffle. They sell this really nasty "one cup sake" here that all the homeless people drink. Super cheap and a bit like paint stripper.

Maybe see some of you then.

SamuraiBlue

P.S. Advice wanted for dealing with angry Japanese wife. What should I do? Please reply below.

Congratulations to you too on your marriage - there seems to be an epidemic of them this year!

If she, or any member of her family, are Ninja's, then I wouldn't do anything to **** her off further.

Just checked out my stats and realised that I haven't made a post for a whole year!

I guess this partly comes from the fact that I live in Japan and haven't seen Southend play for what seems like forever. Think I last watched a game over Christmas/New Year 2006/7. Can't have been very good as I have forgotten who played.

Must say though that I have still signed in frequently and thoroughly enjoyed reading the site.

Really are some "interesting" characters on here, makes for good reading.

I am another zoner who got married (or is getting married) this month. I married a Japanese lady on July 11th this month.

Thought the Zoners may find it funny that I have lost my wedding ring already - after one week!!!! I went to watch a Japanese football game (J2 league) between Consadole Sapporo and some other team last weekend and got so angry with the standard and lack of commitment from the players that my ring must have flown off my hand.

Might call in to the zone party as I am coming back to England for a couple of weeks in August and will be watching the Huddersfield game.

I could donate some sake to the raffle. They sell this really nasty "one cup sake" here that all the homeless people drink. Super cheap and a bit like paint stripper.

Maybe see some of you then.

SamuraiBlue

P.S. Advice wanted for dealing with angry Japanese wife. What should I do? Please reply below.

Do they sell kit-kat wrappers there. If so, shape the foil into a ring shape, place on ring finger and she will never know it's been lost.

make her watch a weird video and then phone her up secretly and say "7 days...."

Hey there chap!

Firstly, I would give her a good hard left to the nose, followed by a couple of decent rights to the jaw.

After that, work the kidneys, then finish off with 3 or 4 kicks to the groin/ face.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards

Congratulations on the marriage.. (maybe not so much the loss of ring ;) )

I'm guessing the standard of that league you went to see isn't too fantastic then!
Do you go regularly? :)

Back