• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Five football teams you hate and the reasons why please:

Col Ewe - the scum from up the A12, our only true rivals

Sevilla - cross city rivals of the mighty Real Betis and annoyingly successful at the moment

Rangers - years and years of sectarian bigotry, plus you never meet a handsome hun

Liverpool - far too many people my age support them. That wouldn't be anything to do with their success in the 1980s would it?

Chelsea - always found them a charmless club full of fascist fans. The fact that they are now owned by a Russian billionaire doesn't help either.

Col ewe - Only real derby

West Ham - Don't know why but they are annoying

Man U - Too many people my age suopport them, GLORY HUNTERS!!

Chelsea - **** without the money

Millwall - Hooligans

WEST HAM - cheating scum

WEST HAM - Most people in my school supported the Spammers, i was literally the only Southend fan

WEST HAM - It's in East London

WEST HAM - It causes family squabbles with my uncle and cousins coz I hate WH so much and they're season ticket holders

LEYTON ORIENT - Like an itch in the middle of your back, it never goes away.

Last edited:
Rangers - years and years of sectarian bigotry, plus you never meet a handsome hun

Ain't that the truth, they truly are a breed apart!

My 5: -

1) West Ham Utd
Everything about the Spammers winds me up. Their arrogance (both with flouting set rules and the "we won the World Cup" bo**ocks. The "Academy of Football" sign as they come out of the tunnel. The fact the ground is in one of the worst slums of Londonistan and yet still was deemed fit to hold a full England international during the redevelopment of Wembley. Their stupid kit. The fact they attract a lot of knuckle dragging neanderthals who think the could hack it as a casual.

2) Rangers
Echo all the points James raided above, plus there's also no sense of sportsmanship amongst Rangers (players or fans). If Celtic win (or lose come to that) they celebrate in their own parts of town, if Rangers win they have to seek out opposing fans to wind up!

3) Luton Town
My hatred of Luton is probably guided by having a few Watford mates (& experiencing the Herts/Beds derby from the away slum at Kenilworth Rd) but again I have an irrational hatred of them. The plastic pitch & membership card scheme of the 80s, Ricky Hill & Brian Stein, facking David Pleat running across the pitch at Maine Rd in 83 in his beige loafers, the sh*thole of a ground in another urban ghetto, their "are you carrots in disguise?" away-kit, the fact they would do another MK Dons if anywhere would have them, plus they always seem to beat us when it matters.

4) MK Dons
Franchise FC, enough said, plus again they always beat us

5) Gretna
OK, people can say it's an achievement to have gone through 3 championship winning seasons in 3 years to go from Scottish League Div3 to the SPL but lets look at why, again it's the evil in modern-day football, money. I know for a fact they were running on a bigger budget in Div3 than Partick Thistle were in the SPL. Next season will be an embarassment to top-flight football (anywhere in the world) when say for example they have a home midweek game against Inverness Caley Thistle and will attract less than 1,000 supporters!

Honourable mentions go to :-
Ipswich Town & Carlisle United (don't hate them nearly as much now we've won away there)
Birmingham City (for stealing Fry in 93)
Newcastle Utd (best fans in the world, my f**king ar5e, we proved man for man (it's just a phrase female zoners) at Southampton that we have far more passionate & loyal fans. Look at when Brum knocked them out of the FA Cup, as soon as they were 2-0 down & had a man sent off they all went home!
Man Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal/Everton/Spurs - for creating this cartel in football that makes it totally money driven
Rushden & Diamonds - for being an English equivalent of Gretna (so glad they're back in non-league where they belong!)

COL EWE - in-bred, banjo-playing freaks. I 'ate 'em. Will definitely finish rock-bottom of the Championship next year, as most of the teams will have gout used to their poxy little ground. Best sumed up by my little boy, when he was three who on hearing "Colchester United" mentioned on BBC Essex said "We don't like Colchester United do we dad?" "No, James", I said. "They cheat, don't they dad?" "Yes they do, James" I replied. "They eat poo, don't they?"

WEST HAM Need I go into detail? Can't stand their posturing fans, who as miracles would have it, are all wearing their 'ammers shirts again now.

PETERBOROUGH Nothing to do with today's signing. More to do with the fact that when referring to them the media insist on calling them "Posh". Just hate that.

CHELSEA Again its the fans as well as, in their case, the money. Why do they always sing Chelsea by putting on a deep voice "Hard-man" accent?

CARDIFF Not very nice fans!

Col Ewe - For obvious reasons

Chelsea - For ruining my enjoyment in watching the premiership

Orient - The beat us on my 18th, and that pain will never go away!!

Tottenham - I just ****ing hate them

MK Dons - Franchise and always beat us!!

My susbstitute:

Wrexham - Their fans I encountered at the LDV final made me want them to go down down and more down, tossers

1) Col Ewe - I only have to hear the word and my blood boils. Hate everything about them and whilst I am not a exceptionally violent person I always get the urge to punch anyone wearing Col U colours.

2) Orient - Just such a nothing club its untrue. Supporters are gobbiest in the world. Hate the stewards there. Leytonstone is worse than Bosnia. Awful place wants bombing really.

3) Brighton - Feel bad saying this as like the place and all my mates have them as a second team and are decent when we play them but a few local in the past have taken the **** to much. Also think they are something special.

4) Hull - Violent ****ers on and off the pitch. Place is a toliet and I hate the way they are proud fo the fact is such a crap hole.

5) Lincolm - As above with Hull. Scum of the highest order...

Honurable mentions also to West Ham, Darlington and Luton.

:guns:

1)I always get the urge to punch anyone wearing Col U colours.

I had that watching Wife Swap the other night.
One of the families was from Colchester and the new wife decided they didn't party enough. One of the guests arrived wearing a Col U shirt. It made me shout rather loud at the TV and almost caused the Mrs & me to have a "heated debate"!

I had that watching Wife Swap the other night.
One of the families was from Colchester and the new wife decided they didn't party enough. One of the guests arrived wearing a Col U shirt. It made me shout rather loud at the TV and almost caused the Mrs & me to have a "heated debate"!

I do the same thing. Living in Chelmsford I quite often see Col Ewe shirts in Sainsburys and the like, and often cannot help but let out an audible "****".

I do the same thing. Living in Chelmsford I quite often see Col Ewe shirts in Sainsburys and the like, and often cannot help but let out an audible "****".

I did that to an Ipswich fan walking past my old flat a couple of years ago. Followed up the abuse with a volley of Sea Sea Seasiders! :D

West Ham - cheats,awful fans
West Ham Reserves - spare players of cheating club
West Ham Youth Team - young players of cheating club
West Ham Ladies - is there such a team?
West Ham Under 8s - beat my son's team 12-0,and kind of cheated,can go into detail if necessary

i dont "hate" any club, theres just a few clubs / teams i dont like

1: roma; still living in the hooligan era of 1970's & 80's
2: west germany / germany; remember crying myself to sleep as a 8yr old kid, june 1990 w.c semi finals. never recovered...
3: arsenal; just dont like wenger
4: newcastle utd; the company i work for is based in newcastle & there fans keep going on & on & on about how there a "huge" club. i cant say i honestly remember them as a football club when growing up, until they got back into the top flight
5: hull city; the town, the people, the fans. anyone whos been there im sure will agree

1. Colchester United - Our biggest local rivals, years of rivalry and slagging matches and Karl Dog****e have caused me to bring real hatred in the club. Worst of all last season when I talked at work or anywhere about Southend the same phrase would pop up ' Oh aren't Colchester doing well' *Punch* You should be doing well in hospital.

2. Arsenal - I hate Arsehole ****er and Cesc 'I am better than every player in the world' Fabregas! Their fans are complete tosser's they are so big headed think the whole world revolves around 'Thierry Henry'. Sore Losers and well I just CAN'T stand them.

3. Hull City - Dean Windass End Of Story

4. Real Madrid - Whenever a player gets good or shows potential or scores a couple of goals, they flex their money muscles and want to buy them. Waste players careers. Plus messed it up for Beckham, if they had of played him more maybe he wouldn't be off to play SOCCER.

5. Chelsea - Mainly because of Jose Mourinho arrogant prick! They think they can buy the premiership well they did well this season. HAH £30 Million on a 30 year old has been, not proven in the Premiership and has done nothing for them. Ashley Cole is another reason. Plus offer real talent like, Wayne Bridge, SWP, Scott Parker, Glen Johnson etc etc. Silly money and ruin their careers. (Yes I know Parker and Johnson don't play there but not as good now as they could of been).

I love Southend

:D

Man U - Too many people my age suopport them, GLORY HUNTERS!!

F*cking tell me about it. A year 8 student in a class I tutor in claims to be a fan of theirs even though he can only make 2 games a season. When the teacher (who happens to be a Swindon fan) told me this, I said you shouldn't be a glory hunter, support your local team, in this case it would be Cheltenham Town. This kid also laughed at me, with the rest of half the class when I told them I supported Southend United, a LOCAL team to me. Oh and it didnt go down very well when I reminded said kid, who knocked Utd out in the cup this season :D

Oh and for me, it would be:

Colchester - For obvious reasons
Rangers - I support Celtic in Scotland, enough said
Ajax
Fenebahce - Just pure scum
West Ham - What happened recently involving Tevez is just shocking and cheating. I really hope they get what they deserve soon.

1) Colchester United - boiling blood, smoke from ears, etc., etc.

2) Franchise FC - see above. Winkleman master plan must be doomed to failure, although it's not looking like it at the moment.

3) Redovan CF - These cheats are buying themselves to safety by offering the opposition money to "go easy" yet the VFF cannot act because "there is no evidence", despite the fact that they've mysteriously won three games in a row very easily when only a few weeks they couldn't hit a proverbial cow's ar$e.

4) Manchester United - I've always hated this lot and I think the hatred stretches back over 30 years. I can't deny that they've had some real talent playing for them over that period (Keane, Giggs, Robson, Scholes, Cantona, Ronaldo, Beckham, Hughes, Coppell, etc. - hmm ... loads) but something about them just makes me want to throw things at the screen. So I'll be rooting for Chelsea on Saturday! ;)

5) Albatera CF - knuckle-dragging neanderthals who don't understand the concept of being magnaminous in either victory or defeat - and we go back there this Sunday. Nice.

Special mentions: CD Thader (Rojales), Canvey Island, Sheffield United, Sporting Gijon.

For me it would be

1: West Ham United: Never really had a problem with them until they opened their shop in OUR town, thankfully the place is now consigned to history but the memory lingers.

2: Colchester United: No words can express the deep felt hatred bubbling inside for this tinpot club.

3: Bristol City: Bizarre choice I know but I remember standing in the west bank with my dad in the early 1980's and suddenly having to run up the North bank end to avoid being hit with a torrent of Bricks and stones. On top of this we then had to run the length of Fairfax avenue at the end of the game to avoid being roughed up. (I was about six years old I believe) My first and thankfully last real encounter with the dark side of the game.

4: Liverpool: Being at school during the eighties and early ninetys it was obligatory to pretend to support this team. As much as I was a Shrimper through and through, even at an early age, I once asked my old man if i could buy a Liverpool bag to use at school to try and fit in...............the pain in his eyes still haunts me to this day.

AND FINALLY the most contempt and anger I have is directed at a certain............

5: MK DONS: Why?....................I mean why? I know it's a few years since the infamous move but there really should be more action taken against the Franchise, if not from the FA then from the FANS. On our first visit the Hockey Stadium I was really gearing up for the Anti Franchise chants and protests.......nothing materialised. I know it was cold enough to knock the balls of a brass one and I know we were **** poor and lost the game but I was really dissapointed.
I have lived in MK now for about two years and have yet to meet an MK DONS fan, they obviously exist 'cause they've recently 'attracted' crowds of more than 6000. Who are these people? Are they ex Wimbledon fans? I doubt it due to AFC Wimbledons healthy crowds. Which leads me to another point: One of the main reasons of following a club in my opinion is the pride,passion, background and history of the club and the town it represents. The 'Fans' that attend Mk Don's matches have none of these: FACT.
They have jumped onboard a faceless entity.
Don't even get me started on Pete **** leman.
It makes me want to scream.:fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

1) Col Ewe - Scum! Local rivals and complete toss bags!

2) Newcastle United - Best fans in the World? Whatever! Big Club, dream on. Hope they never win a trophy ever again.

3) West Ham - The way they stayed up this season was disgraceful. Yes they were superb towards the end of the season, but they cheated. There is no two ways about it. Also, how did they manage to re-sign Tevez after the transfer window?

4) MK Donkeys - Because of the move.

5) Birmingham - **** hole of the world, and they stole Fry from us!

I also don't like the word "hate". Dislike is a better word... and my five clubs I dislike are:

1. Birmingham City. I'm still not over the Barry Fry incident. Sad, but true. Miserable Bluenose b'stards, absolute animals when they played Villa in their first derby back, and just a thoroughly dislikeable club.

2. Grimsby Town. After that game at Blundell Park, they've earned a place in my heart as one of my most reviled clubs. Chippy northern scum.

3. West Ham United. If there is a club with more BNP supporters, more nasty aggressive chavs in it in the country, then may the good Lord help them.

4. Millwall. May the good Lord help them. The only thing I'm looking forward to about playing them next season is that at least it won't take me that long to get home.

5. Col Ewe. I can't like them, it's in the contract. I can also feel the green eyes of envy burning inside me at how well they've done this season.

:cry:

Dishonourable mentions also go to Newcastle United (feckin' Toon Army - best fans in the country / everyone's second favourite team? MY @RSE!), Stoke City (violent chavs) and Cardiff City (see Stoke).

Back