• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone have a good idea where I can get custom flags made, either printing on a St George one I already have or supplying the complete package of flag and design? Or any suggestions on how other people have come up with their flags?

Anyone have a good idea where I can get custom flags made, either printing on a St George one I already have or supplying the complete package of flag and design? Or any suggestions on how other people have come up with their flags?

As Smiffy says Barmyflags are by far the best little pricey but the best!

I would recomend not to get a printed flag but a stitched flag!

I suggest you check the Wembley flag rules before you purchase something you wont be allowed in on the day

Does that mean anything that comes on a stick I wonder? would love to get one of those hylume (forgive spelling) bottles you can buy in Argos and blow up some ballons so the things acctually take off rather than hit the person infront of you. But I suppose anything that could be a potential bomb is going to be a certain no no if they'l funny about taking tops off plastic bottles still.

What happened to the good old days when you got a flag in the dead of night from outside a hotel or council office.

Does that mean anything that comes on a stick I wonder? would love to get one of those hylume (forgive spelling) bottles you can buy in Argos and blow up some ballons so the things acctually take off rather than hit the person infront of you. But I suppose anything that could be a potential bomb is going to be a certain no no if they'l funny about taking tops off plastic bottles still.
There are rules on flags which are on the wall in the ticket office, I'd guess they can be found on the Wembley site too. I think it said nothing bigger than 250 cm, and if it's on a stick, that can't be more than 1 metre.

I made a nice flag myself, cost peanuts although it did take a while.

I've got a fair but of equipment now so I could print onto flags shortly once my cutter arrives.

Back