• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

France V England - Rugby World Cup

A great try from Lewsey after 82 seconds, since then its been pretty much nip and tuck.. maybe the frogs are edging it, they lead 9-8 with half hour to go

GO ON ENGLAND!! Make it a great day for Sport.

WOOOOOOOO!!!!! Final here we come, haha we knocked the hosts out.

With St George in my heart keep me English, with St George in my heart i pray
With St George in my heart keep me English, keep me English till my dying day

What a weekend next weekend will be England in the Rugby world cup final and Lewis Hamilton chasing the F1 title could be an excellent weekend if everything goes right.

Get in, wish I was in Paris now...

How ****ing sweet is it doing the frogs in their own pond.

We're gonna win this thing you know..

William the Conqueror, Claude Monet, Claude-Achille Debussy, Camille (Charles) Saint-Saëns, Alexandre Dumas, Victor Hugo, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Jeanne d'Arc, Napoléon Bonaparte, Louis Blériot, Louis Braille, Gustave Eiffel - YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!!!!!!!

Goodnight Paris.

So - Who's next up? The Argies?

Brilliant, not a great game but beating the French in their own yard and making the final two times running is superb.

****ing love it!! And I dont even like rugby!!

Cant beat it when we do the bloody French in their own back yard!!

I will love it if we face the Argies in the final, bet you could of got a few quid on that happening before the tournament started!..

Saying that, I still think we will face the Boks unfortunately..

But what do we care, we have just turned over the Aussies and the Frogs for christ sake, the Boks should be no problem..............................hmmm maybe not..

We learned from our defeat v South Africa and have come back strongly from it as results show.

Brian Ashton - what a great coach to be able to turn things round like that eh?

We need fear nobody at all now...

Excactly?!! Why would we fear anyone?!?!

France? OUt

Aussies? Out

New Zealand? Out

Its ours for the taking!!!

COME ON ENGLAND, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely fantastic turn around by the players and Ashton. Losing to South Africa as we did in the group stage has helped in a funny was, as we have been effectively playing knockout rugby since then, Samoa, Tonga, Australia and France, next!!

Back