• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Francis

Is Francis good enough?

• Total voters
Yes of course he is, but as others have said it's the issues with concentration and confidence that have such a detrimental effect.

Unsure

Like this player alot but somehow want more consistency and commitment. IMHO he is still better than Hunt though.

He is well good enough, its the lack of protection from the players in front of him that cause him problems. Plus he thinks on a superior level to most of the others in the team.
IMO

yeh he's good enough, look at the amount of assists he's got this season already, and a goal. he's a decent defender and still fairly young. and i agree we need to get behind him more, maybe make a few songs for him because personally i reckon he's way good enough! COMON FRANCIS :)

He's definitely good enough, on the ball and in the tackle, but he needs to stay alert for 90 minutes. Hence, his positional play is disastrous.

He's definitely good enough, on the ball and in the tackle, but he needs to stay alert for 90 minutes. Hence, his positional play is disastrous.

I think its actually worse than this. Its not just that he looses concentration, he also consciosuly makes decisions that turn out to be bad. If you watch him often he knows there is a player behind him and he makes a consious decision not to track across the filed to get closer to him.

I still think he is class with the best technique in the team , and as has been said every match awas one of his 'good matches' I would expect championship scouts to be all over him

Back