• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddie Ladapo

Rotherham have half a million to spend on Freddie Ladapo yet their manager buys his bomber jackets from Paul's Discount Clothing.

Freddie has a young Eddie Murphy look about him.

6pmCCck.jpg

Just goes to show that forwards in particular are very hard to judge. Clearly with Freddie a couple of goals done him the world of good.

As it would Theo of our fans can forgive him.

If anyone had offered me odds on this last summer I would be naked in the street right now. As someone who likes to see at least one or two good parts to a players game......With Freddie I couldn't find one......Not even one that needed a bit of polish.

Good luck to young Freddie.......But don't you dare at RH.

Rotherham's previous record signing cost them £500k so he's cost more than that, Plymouth have done very well to get so much for him.

I thought their previous record signing was Jonson Clarke-Harris for £350k?

Just goes to show that forwards in particular are very hard to judge. Clearly with Freddie a couple of goals done him the world of good.

As it would Theo of our fans can forgive him.

If anyone had offered me odds on this last summer I would be naked in the street right now. As someone who likes to see at least one or two good parts to a players game......With Freddie I couldn't find one......Not even one that needed a bit of polish.

Good luck to young Freddie.......But don't you dare at RH.

He already has.

With Rotherham getting promoted Ladapo is likely going to be a championship striker next season.

The few games I witnessed him in he was pretty poor. Chrissy obviously knew something we all did not. However I remember Andy Rammell struggling to start with and Brett Angell.

Reckon he will struggle to get more than 10 goals in the Championship. He’ll be loaned out in January to a League One club.*

*Watch this post come back to bite me in the arse.

He was in a **** team, I think it’s unfair to single him out when others were just as bad or worse.

Andy Rammell did well before he came to Southend and did well after he left. So maybe the club did not know how to get the best out of him.

Back