• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy back on loan ?

CC51DAS

President
Not sure if everyone will have seen fatshrimps bit of news on this on the ex-shrimpers

' Sorry if this has been covered already, but...

According to my Dad's Postman, Eastwood was down at Roots Hall yesterday, discussing a loan move back.

Where he got this snippet from I don't know, so I say this with little confidence. But it's a nice rumour on a wet and windy Friday'
user_online.gif

I didn't think it was worth comment.
Freddy won't come back, there will be bigger clubs that are willing to take a gamble on him.

Thanx for that Mr B - there's me feeling quite cheerful for a moment .

Just imagine how many extra tickets we'd sell in the next 24 hrs if it was announced that he was playing tomorrow

Thanx for that Mr B - there's me feeling quite cheerful for a moment .

Just imagine how many extra tickets we'd sell in the next 24 hrs if it was announced that he was playing tomorrow

You'd certainly see a sharp increase!

Keep dreaming, CC51DAS ;)

The majority of me thinks "This is absolute rubbish" but a tiny part of me thinks "maybe just maybe, with the new striker they have bought in, it could happen".

If we cant afford Dean Morgans wages, why would we be able to afford Freddy?

Especially given that Dean Morgan wasnt even being paid at Lootown...

Will never happen.

He wont come back out of pride, theres countless CCC teams who will be interested.

The boo boys would slaughter him for being a lazy b***** who doesnt really want to be here. Even as our top scorer he would get abuse any time we went behind as if it was his personal fault we were losing a game.

Id love him back and if we had him still we would be in the top 3 but it wont happen.

Wolves have signed Sylvan Ebanks-Blake so he will fall even further down the pecking order so we might stand a chance of getting him in on loan. :D

Its a possible in my eyes due to his links to the local area. It would even make sense for Wolves to loan him back, even if it is for a couple of months.

Go on Fred, go back to Southend, bang in half a dozen goals in the next 8 or 9 games and come back to Wolves full of confidence. After all he hasn't scored since about September???

If I was Mick Mccarthy that would certainly be how I was thinking.

And other breaking news in Riceyland, the country has gone decimal, WWII has ended and Queen Victoria has died :p

Sorry :( I have been on nights so I have been behind on my SZ posting.

Back