• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilson with 2 promotions yet also 2 relegations not to mention in my view most of it mastermind by Paul brush!

I would put him on par with Eastwood

And the playing career on top. More promotions etc.

Player of the Millenium (whatever that means).

Tilson with 2 promotions yet also 2 relegations not to mention in my view most of it mastermind by Paul brush!

I would put him on par with Eastwood

Come on TB even though you personally hate Tilson you know who is to takes mantle of getting us relegated from league 1. Jose Mourinho wouldn't of kept us up with Ron as chairman. If Phil Brown was to do so incredibly well to get us up to the Championship do u think he would hang around?

Come on TB even though you personally hate Tilson you know who is to takes mantle of getting us relegated from league 1. Jose Mourinho wouldn't of kept us up with Ron as chairman. If Phil Brown was to do so incredibly well to get us up to the Championship do u think he would hang around?

That aside I do really think that brush was the brains behind the operation.

And no I don't hate tilson, he was the manager and takes the credit, he was a good player too as pointed out to me above

For those who remember him, I'd put the likes of Tony Bentley way ahead of Tilly....

Really ? Hundreds of steady games over a period when we won .... absolutely nothing (and a relegation).

No successful management contribution either. Out of interest why pick Bentley and not Anderson or even Watson, both better players, in my opinion?

Really ? Hundreds of steady games over a period when we won .... absolutely nothing (and a relegation).

No successful management contribution either. Out of interest why pick Bentley and not Anderson or even Watson, both better players, in my opinion?

Or Cagigao

Back