• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

blue79

Banned
Maybe a silly thread but who cares.

In the run in would you start with Freddy or would he be best served as an impact sub ( considering his lack of fitness).

Hmmm tough one due to Benyons form, and Harris has been doing okay. Blair will obviously be dropped for Harris if eastwood hadn't have come.

Benyon and Eastwood....we could never play balls in the air with that partnership. Having said that over the last few games our striking line up has been small, so we should be ready to play that way.

This thread is rather pointless, fred shoots, none of the others do!

Lets not hipe the prodical sons return its trail and error time .Was it an error bringing him back or will the fans exspect to much of him only time will tell .For me I beleve he will start on the bench sataday only time will tell . But if he is as sharp as before at least we can exspect somr shots on target unlike tuesday .:Worthy:

None of us know how fit he is so it's impossible to say.

I hope he starts on Saturday though.

Praying he doesn't get a season ending freak injury the moment he's back on the stage.

Didn't mean it in the context you've taken it jam although understandable. Just that I hope his fitness improves day by day. He could well be the final jigsaw to be put into place to seal promotion but if we don't achieve this its going to be a hell of a bad experience. Also would love to know how much Luggy wanted him in really. If he was more than happy with it I hope its not desperation on his part to appease eveybody. certainly fred wouldn't be a natural Luggy player.

dont know if freddy will be bench or start, but at the next home game there is going to be hell of a buzz around the ground and a good gate !

Indeed it will. Maybe theres an element of him coming in to boost the finances. Makes you wonder what our finances are really like. But we won't go down that route.

Yeah we just signed a Championship striker because our finances are poo....
Signing him on deadline day suggests Coventry would have preferred sending him to someone paying a bit more of his wages, but us paying a fraction of the wage bill is better than them paying all of his wages.

Back