• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Turpinator

Saga Lout
I don't know if many of you will have come across these types of sites but there are websites that give away free things, such as games consoles, iPods, etc. just for you signing up to one of the available offers then referring others to do the same.

These sites ARE genuine & have been featured on TV. The way they make their money is from the companies they are referring & the companies (all of whom are reputable) have the knowledge that many eyes will be looking at their product & some people may forget/decide not to cancel after the trial period.

The thing to do, though, is sign up for one of the offers, such as the betting sites or free DVD rental trial, then cancel once the offer has been used.

A couple of people I know have already got themselves free stuff, one a PSP & the other an XBOX 360 - totally free of charge, just for signing up for one of the offers & referring friends to do the same, all of whom have cancelled the offers after the trial period. I understand most of them took advantage of the DVD rental trial.

Here's the link to the site which explains things further, shows the gifts on offer & also the promotions you can sign up to:

http://www.consolegrab.co.uk/?r=90103

Well worth doing I reckon, if you have enough friends that is!!! :hilarious:

Has anyone else on this board managed to get any free stuff in this way?

..................... you should check out this forum for more on referral websites if you are interested (please note - not a referral link itself):

Referrers Board[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link Shrimp Stu, makes interesting reading. I really didn't have a clue about how thes things worked, that's why I posted but having seen the few comments so far I reckon I'll give the "offer" a miss. After all, as MK Shrimper said, "...you get nothing for free in this world".

These things are rubbish! I registered with one (didn't get enough mates to register to get free stuff) and cancelled after the free trial period but am still getting junk e-mails offering me new deals and stuff!

:guns:

Back