• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Friday Fun Favourite Films Fiesta Fread

I'm really not a big film buff personally so this wasn't as easy for me as the endless music lists we have on here. So a good thread to really get me thinking. Can't believe no-one's mentioned Withnail and I yet, a classic!

Trainspotting
Withnail and I
Scum
Pulp Fiction
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
The Commitments
The Italian Job (the new one....only joking, original of course)
Big Fish
Life Of Brian
Quadrophenia

In no particular order:

Kill Bill
Kill Bill 2
Snatch
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrells
Reserviour Dogs
Toy Story
Happy Gillmore
Dodgeball
Mike Bassett:England Manager
American Pie The Wedding (Just because of the dance off at the start, brilliant. The amount of times me and my mates have tried that and it never gets old)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ July 20 2005,11:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ July 20 2005,10:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 19 2005,14:40)]Mike Bassett:England Manager
One of the worst films ever seen!! I took back the DVD the next morning!!
yep..think I got 40 minutes into it before it went back to the shop.
Fecking awful
Agreed and it gives me the idea for another thread.

1) The Third Man
2) Citizen Kane
3) Brighton Rock

Then in no particular order:
Metropolis
The Lady Vanishes (the original Hitchcock version, not the made-for-TV crap with Angela Lansbury in)
Fargo
The Arsenal Stadium Mystery
The Virgin Suicides
Withnail and I
Big Fish

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Groundhog Day
Ghostbusters
My Breakfast With Blassie
Big Fish
Big
Pulp Fiction