• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Friday's "Rate Her or Slater Her" Thread

"Would you?" or "How could you?"

• Oh my good God, YES

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Oh my good God, NO

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
This week, Victoria Beckham.

Since it's quiet today, now might be the time to launch a new thread...

I have a notion that there are many women on TV or in films who seem to attract far more than their fair share of compliments just because they are famous! While their fame makes many see them as attractive, they probably wouldn't turn a single head if they walked down the street as a non-celebrity.

At the same time, there are certain women out there who seem to get unfairly labeled as mingers even though you'd probably spill your beer down you and start dribbling if they stood next to you at the bar.

This weeks "Rate Her or Slate Her" thread debates the finer points or otherwise of Mrs Victoria Beckham.

Would you?

victoria-beckham.jpg

Or how could you?

headline_1182944900.jpg

i would absolutely destroy her, but to be honest she isn't really that pretty (has a face like a arsehole)

Queen of Mingers!
SBH, why did your original post say "today Julia Stiles"? Can we have some pix of her instead please?

A minger without doubt. Definitely wouldn't, besides most normal blokes would break her she's so thin... :p

Can't believe she's up for it that much either (unless she wants to pop another sprog), I mean if Mr Beckham's alleged playing away from home actually is as true as is strongly rumoured then you have to say there's no smoke without fire!"

I've never found her remotely attractive, so it's a no from me.

Currently, split right down the middle...

....which is what could actually, feasibly happen with a girl as slight as Posh Spice.

Currently, split right down the middle...

....which is what could actually, feasibly happen with a girl as slight as Posh Spice.

If anybody is undecided about whether or not they'd do Posh, just take a look at the cover pic of her on this week's Heat magazine. An advert for not ever wanting to go anywhere near fake enhanced breasts!

Back