• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Funniest and Crappest Reason for getting Negative rep.

DTS

The Business
Sure we have all had our fair share of funny comments on our profile. So what is your funniest and crappest reason for getting negative rep.

Funniest - London Fatso gave me negative rep for farting next to him before the Leeds game.

Crappest - Xabia picked me up for spelling things wrong. :mad:

Statski gave me positive rep for being his favourite ginger, aside from the General's Mrs.

Gotta say Dave, your rep towards Kev today has been a tad harsh!

Crappest reasons would have to be those who gave me negative rep with the comment "how come you are so popular?" You know who you are.

Fortunately none of them were as popular as me, so it didn't really hurt my rep.

Statski gave me positive rep for being his favourite ginger, aside from the General's Mrs.

Gotta say Dave, your rep towards Kev today has been a tad harsh!

The General knows he is a top man in my eyes but it does make me laugh to negative rep him.

In fairness I like everyone I have ever negative repped bar Stanbridge who is a tool. Even JS is ok nowadays. :flamer:

I AM NOT MOANING!!!!!!!! just giving some reasons why i am recieved neg rep.

- for washing the szfc kit x2
- no reason!
- for not knowing where a place is
- betting on grand national

amongst many other pretty funny reasons.

i like it really. i one of the most un-popular members on here and its pretty funny stuff!

I gave the poor man some positive rep last night, just to make him feel better. To be knocked down so emphatically is quite funny though!!

At the moment, my crappest rep is from none other than you, Dave, for:

"Having a butler - This is a form of slavery and must be stopped."

(a) I don't have a butler.
(b) There's no mention of butlers in the relevant thread!

:p

Best positive thread I've had recently was from scrounger:

"Made me laugh out loud at work, absolutely quality quote!"

I think the quote in question was Eddo Brandes answer to why he was so fat:

"Because every time I f*ck your Mum, she gives me a biscuit."

:D

Yorkshire Blue constantly gives me bad rep saying "crap/terrible pun" or "no need for that" etc!

Cannot honestly believe I'm No5 in the rep table!

Also was quite funny when jontosh misunderstood a Billy Payter comment I made, I was only being sarcy, he thought I was serious!

At the moment, my crappest rep is from none other than you, Dave, for:

"Having a butler - This is a form of slavery and must be stopped."

(a) I don't have a butler.
(b) There's no mention of butlers in the relevant thread!

:p

Best positive thread I've had recently was from scrounger:

"Made me laugh out loud at work, absolutely quality quote!"

I think the quote in question was Eddo Brandes answer to why he was so fat:

"Because every time I f*ck your Mum, she gives me a biscuit."

:D

Sorry for that just made me laugh as I wrote it. :finger:

Yorkshire Blue constantly gives me bad rep saying "crap/terrible pun" or "no need for that" etc!

Cannot honestly believe I'm No5 in the rep table!

Also was quite funny when jontosh misunderstood a Billy Payter comment I made, I was only being sarcy, he thought I was serious!

i didn't misunderstand it... just wasn't very funny!

Sure we have all had our fair share of funny comments on our profile. So what is your funniest and crappest reason for getting negative rep.

Funniest - London Fatso gave me negative rep for farting next to him before the Leeds game.

Crappest - Xabia picked me up for spelling things wrong. :mad:

Must have been a bad fart as i wasn't at the Leeds game!!!:fart:

:hilarious: just went to look at the rep i have and found out that i have negative rep twice for moaning about rep!!!!! i was only joking:cry: .

Xabia Shrimper gave me negative rep because i asked a question about a subject i'm not too aware on. he simply answered my question "no." and gave me negative rep:(, i mean i was only asking... jeez.(not complaining though)

My favourite rep, positive or negative, is that given out by Matty despite the fact that it makes no difference. As long as he's made his point he's happy..... :)

Back