• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hold on mate, you are giving the impression that every seat in V block is available to any Tom, Dick or Harry. Well, i have a season ticket in V block by the aisle between W block, and if any scroat decides to plonk themselves down in my designated seat then they will be uncerimoniously thrown down the steps. And that will also apply to anyone who sits in front and stands up to make his point of protest heard. The time to protest, if you feel you must is after the game outside the main stand for a couple of minutes until the old bill move you on. Between kick off and the final whistle every fan should give 100% vocal encouragement to the team in an attempt to secure us our much needed first win of the season.

TBH despite the club saying "it's closed" i can see everyone being in block W as usual. Therefore, no gatecrashers in V

I'm in block V for the first-time tonight, hopefully there won't be any protests during the game - esp as it's not really clear what people are protesting against.

No throwing anyone up or down any stairs please... peeps are entitled to their opinion... plus gives Mr King the excuse to say we were fighting amonst ourselves again...

Just slap a SadO this will get rid of your frustration and support the 110% tonight… god we need three points

To-night looks like developing into the most entertaining game of the season so far, could even be a full house!

Are we protesting tonight or not?

It's just that I am half way through finishing a 30 foot high banner which reads 'KING DONG' and has a picture of a massive you know what, with GK's face replacing the bell end.

Let me know asap as I still need at least 4 hours to finish it off.

Oh and I would like to ask all members to refrain from posting silly jokes or comments, this is a serious matter!

It's just that I am half way through finishing a 30 foot high banner which reads 'KING DONG' and has a picture of a massive you know what, with GK's face replacing the bell end.

Oh and I would like to ask all members to refrain from posting silly jokes or comments, this is a serious matter!

When I’m driving up the A12 tonight

I going to the give the Farmhands ground the my usual 2 fingered salute

Hope that Helps

3 POINTS PLEASE MR TILSON

Best post i've seen on here for years, AMAZING !

:D
can't green you again!

According to BBC Essex there is a small Protest in the west Stand.... Asking for Jeff King out

True Blue ??

Back