• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Further to Shrimperzone "The Truth.."

J

The Chameleon
It seems it has all kicked off on here,

i have found the perfect solution, which i ill reveal in a moment!!

But first of all, i want to know who is gonna step into the ring with Ricey first, he has clearly offered anyone who disagrees with him "Out" In the spread, can this be tolerated by the mods? We'll see, i think a 48 hour ban should be in order, encase ricey confronts someone, and "Knocks **** out of them"

Obviously he isn't the friendly fireboy he makes out to be ;)

Any way, i think we should all put the Mods on ignore list, how much better would that work?

Everyone is on my ignore list. Its a more peacefull place on my own.

Well obviously i'm not.. you tart!! x

n510471831_639983_3853.jpg

Beware I carry an Axe!

Its a shame it looks like your mates want to run you over though..

;)

You seen the size of that thing I am so short I wouldn't even have to duck it would go straight over the top of me :p

You seen the size of that thing I am so short I wouldn't even have to duck it would go straight over the top of me :p

I must admit, you don't look too tall.. Perhaps you might not want to call people who are bigger than you pricks, unless of course you have your big red hose, or your' sharp axe.

All you guys seem to do most evening is eat fish and chips and watch tv!!

I must admit, you don't look too tall.. Perhaps you might not want to call people who are bigger than you pricks, unless of course you have your big red hose, or your' sharp axe.

All you guys seem to do most evening is eat fish and chips and watch tv!!

I am not calling anyone a prick I just mearly said if people have a problem then they can come and talk to me in the spread and express their views in person. Then they will realise I am a harmless young man who just likes to act big and hide behind a computer ;)

Did I see you the other day at the airport sitting in a taxi was a couple of weeks back?

Why put mods on an ignore list when it's good fun watching them squirm around sensitive issues and having to explain their actions constantly!

The mods are actually the biggest clique on here anyway;)

Last edited:
Back