• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Germany !

Merkel must be feeling very proud this morning !

Her insane open door policy is now coming home to roost with her own people paying the price !

Hmmmm Mrs M invited everyone to the party but now she demands the burka is banned.

One truly idiotic woman !

She has seen the German public turn(big time) against her...now she is doing what the German public wants.

Allowing 1 million refugees in one year is remarkable folly form Merkel and her cohorts!

The German authorities have little or zero knowledge on the background of the majority of refugees,almost certainly some are terrorists,murderers,rapists,petty criminals,yet they all entered with open arms!

A refugee who walked through the channel tunnel was granted asylum just the other day,no doubt he/she will phone his/her friends back in Calias and beyond to tell them they are here.

Utter madness.

RIP to those who died in Berlin.......Merkel is a fool.

Merkel stated those who we offered sanctuary now wish to ridicule us ,the truck attack.

This woman is utterly crazed,she invited them yet now appears shocked about the attacks,there has been many.

Leaders....you gotta love them.

Strange how this thread has gone very quiet lately. Where are all those posters that were all in favour of this open door migration policy when Merkel instigated way back when? Why of sho quite?

Oh, that's right. I know why. Events these past year have proved beyond all shadow of doubt it was a dangerous and politically motivated folly that's cost dozens of innocent lives and it can't be justified in any way shape or form no matter how much of a moral and humanitarian high ground you take. That's why.

Strange how this thread has gone very quiet lately. Where are all those posters that were all in favour of this open door migration policy when Merkel instigated way back when? Why of sho quite?

Oh, that's right. I know why. Events these past year have proved beyond all shadow of doubt it was a dangerous and politically motivated folly that's cost dozens of innocent lives and it can't be justified in any way shape or form no matter how much of a moral and humanitarian high ground you take. That's why.

They have avoided this thread like the plague ....just imagine if the left had their way.

Alternatively most people on Shrimperzone don't see the point in reviving a thread from March, especially since Mrsblue has made separate threads since then about the same topic.

Alternatively most people on Shrimperzone don't see the point in reviving a thread from March, especially since Mrsblue has made separate threads since then about the same topic.

Not true !

Calais thread about the children.
Terrorist thread about leaving documents.

This thread is titled "Germany" and specifically is about the mass influx into that country,I revived the thread because Merkel has issued further statements.

Oh dear......anyone else see this one coming !

I stated at the beginning of the mass influx that the young men once granted status in Germany will want to,bring the rest of their family from where ever into Germany.

Last month there were nearly fourty thousand refugees suing the German government because their families cannot join them for 2 years...most won their case....German prosecutors believe the figures may treble for court cases.

More worrying is the fact that Anis Amri was now seen in Belgium having arrived via Holland during his few days on the run. Then it was onto France and Italy all while still armed with a gun.

So Europe's most wanted man could go on a nice Interrail holiday, while we are being told we are safer in the EU.

Oh and his accomplice has been previously arrested for benefit fraud......Now there's a surprise.

It seems Merkel is in a tad bit of bother as she still can't form a coalition government since their general elections in September. The FDP have pulled out due to differences in immigration and climate change.

Could there be another snap election?

There is a bad under current here in Germany,against her,but mostly against asylum seekers.
Germany has never really been a "AUSLANDER" friendly country,i should know,but even the more "average" German now are angry.
Two illnesses have come back again in Germany,that had been removed decades ago,brought over by asylum seekers and HIV ,people with it has shot up again.With tablets given to people with HIV,costs thousands,each person a week.
Sadly these are facts,i know people who work in the German health service and im every 3-4 weeks in hospital because of my accident

It seems Merkel is in a tad bit of bother as she still can't form a coalition government since their general elections in September. The FDP have pulled out due to differences in immigration and climate change.

Could there be another snap election?

Don't think the recent election in Germany was a "snap" election at all.Though I do hope Mrs May is watching carefully, as her own "coalition government" with the DUP in the UK is also in a "bit of bother." :winking:

There is a bad under current here in Germany,against her,but mostly against asylum seekers.
Germany has never really been a "AUSLANDER" friendly country,i should know,but even the more "average" German now are angry.
Two illnesses have come back again in Germany,that had been removed decades ago,brought over by asylum seekers and HIV ,people with it has shot up again.With tablets given to people with HIV,costs thousands,each person a week.
Sadly these are facts,i know people who work in the German health service and im every 3-4 weeks in hospital because of my accident

It is the same in several areas of the UK with diseases like TB etc.
Oh and the rise in hate crime.

Back