• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ever been Tom, not quite cheesy is the right word tbh.

It was meant as slightly tongue in cheek matt. TBF I don't think I would ever go to V but I could be tempted to the likes of glasto reading isle of white etc as im not a fan of cheesy pop. Would have loved to have seen the prodigy though.

Not sure that the t20 final will affect the crowd that much. In all the years I've been going to Essex I don't see many Sufc shirts and those that I do see are many of our diehard fans. I wouldn't miss a Sufc game for cricket final or not. Plus Essex allocation isn't that large either I don't believe.

There will be a few missing but not a massive amount as you say. I have 5 SUFC ST holders coming up with me in the car to T20 finals day, know of quite a few others. Essex allocation was 1,100 but 20k tickets was available for anyone before the finalists were know

Incidentally when was the last league 2 season which started with back to back league gates of over 6k? Lets hope the day stayers will continue to come and help the club.

I think Thunderstruck by AC/DC will get the crowd rocking. Alternatively Jerusalem as a complete change.
as long as the boys continue to play as they have they can can come out to the Can Can for all I care

Back