• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Golden Showers.

Options.

• I am a regular giver and/or reciever of golden showers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have done it before but its not high on my list of bedroom favs.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I never have or will get involved in this.

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • I have only just learned what a golden shower is but the Mrs is for it tonight.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
It's the Germans and the French, isn't it? They're into all the really bloody freaky stuff.

I mean, scatological / golden shower movies... what is remotely appealing about having someone crapping on you? I just don't get it.

Nope, I was taught about age 4 that it was wrong to pee in bed, and that's how it's going to be until I'm 94 and incontinent.

:thump:

Or should that've been on the continent - like the French and Germans?

Personally I'd never do it/have it done to me. Quite a funny thing happened to a mate of mine recently, he pulled some random bird in a club and they went back to hers. It turned out that she had a plastic cover over her mattress, I'll spare everyone the details but he soon found out why the cover was there and unsuprisingly made a quick exit.
If that happened to me I don't think I'd be telling people about it though.

Back