• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good riddance,

Fat Bastid

Coach
Yet again, Tilson/Brush have come up trumps with another signing.

Wayne Gray is the box fox we needed and will do what we all expected "Bazza" to do! Exciting prospect of Dudfield/Gray or even Broughton/Gray. Gray would pick up nicely on Broughton's donkey work!

Nice to see Alan White has spurned a new contract with The Scum as he feels the future is brighter with Borient! The lesser of the two evils I suppose and it appears Orient like nicking player's of the season!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ June 03 2004,09:37)]Wayne Gray is the box fox we needed...
I know this comparison is going to hurt... but isn't your statement a bit 'Shrimpboy-ish' or even 'FM-ish' in its rashness?

ghostface.gif

I think Gray seems an interesting prospect, but we really are dealing with quite an unknown quantity all the same.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 03 2004,08:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ June 03 2004,09:37)]Wayne Gray is the box fox we needed...
I know this comparison is going to hurt... but isn't your statement a bit 'Shrimpboy-ish' or even 'FM-ish' in its rashness?

ghostface.gif

I think Gray seems an interesting prospect, but we really are dealing with quite an unknown quantity all the same.

rock.gif
Indeed it is, OS. In fact, I've always been struck with the similarities between PoD's and shrimpboy's posts on this site...

laugh.gif

I also agree that Gray is an unknown quantity; but the fact that he scored 4 in his last 6 games against Div 1 defences, and that he's dropping down a couple of divisions augurs well. Let's just hope that his performances in those games wasn't as a result of him "playing for a contract / playing for new prospective employers"...

rock.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 03 2004,08:46)]I know this comparison is going to hurt... but isn't your statement a bit 'Shrimpboy-ish' or even 'FM-ish' in its rashness?

ghostface.gif

Indeed it is, OS.  In fact, I've always been struck with the similarities between PoD's and shrimpboy's posts on this site...

laugh.gif

Matt
Oh!

Here we go again!

Well b******s to the lot of you and your selfish, arrogant criticism of others!

Get stuffed the lot of you!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ June 03 2004,08:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 03 2004,08:46)]I know this comparison is going to hurt... but isn't your statement a bit 'Shrimpboy-ish' or even 'FM-ish' in its rashness?

ghostface.gif

Indeed it is, OS.  In fact, I've always been struck with the similarities between PoD's and shrimpboy's posts on this site...

laugh.gif

Matt
Oh!

Here we go again!

Well b******s to the lot of you and your selfish, arrogant criticism of others!

Get stuffed the lot of you!
And that, m'lud, concludes the case for the prosecution...

laugh.gif

Our last two 'lightning quick' strikers were Michael Husbands and *cough* Jason Harris. Third time lucky?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 03 2004,08:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 03 2004,08:43)]
[b said:

ghostface.gif

rock.gif
 In fact, I've always been struck with the similarities between PoD's and shrimpboy's posts on this site...
They're complimenting you, PoD
wink.gif

4 goals in 6 games isn't bad, and at least he'll bring some pace to the side.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ June 03 2004,10:30)]They're complimenting you, PoD
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I can see it now... the new SUFC firm... 'Big boss' PoD flanked by his droogs Shrimpboy and FM.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ June 03 2004,09:30)] In fact, I've always been struck with the similarities between PoD's and shrimpboy's posts on this site...
They're complimenting you, PoD  
wink.gif

4 goals in 6 games isn't bad, and at least he'll bring some pace to the side.[/QUOTE]
I know that!

Just wanted to have a go at someone and feel better for it!

Just wish OS would bugger off and pester someone else for a change as it gets very tiresome!
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ June 03 2004,09:25)]Our last two 'lightning quick' strikers were Michael Husbands and *cough* Jason Harris.  Third time lucky?
Don't forget the Lion of Lagos who also had lightning pace !!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back