• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ July 30 2005,18:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ July 30 2005,17:40)]he went down clutching his ankle before very gingerly getting to his feet
Sign of a quality player.
laugh.gif

ready for tomorrow B?

Showoff.
tounge.gif

We didn't go into any kind of conversation before you get jealous. Just he was the only who came out and said hello in a seemingly happy and jolly mood. The rest looked like they'd rather have been on holiday.

Yep, ready for about 10 minutes of action (if selected) before about 7 unconnected body parts simultaneously give way in an effort to tell me I really should quit before I cripple myself.

Looking forward to it.....
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 30 2005,18:15)]good skills. Tony texted to say he knows the starting 11, but as he won't actually say who they are it seemed a bloody pointless text
rock.gif
How often does ORM actually muster up anything with a point anyway?

Back