• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onceknownasrab

President
Its early in the season but I have had enough. I truly thought PB could be a good appointment but I am sick and tired of his ridiculous ways. We have a toothless attack force and PB has the audacity to say he wants to get clean sheets at the back and let the attack take care of itself.

Here we are again. We play Oxford and cant turn chances into goals, indeed rarely test the keeper, and when we desperately need a goal we have to turn to Corr who has scored none this term and Hurst is out of form. Pointless. It is beyond belief.

The bench had two recognised strikers only. Corr and Barnard. Corr has not found a goal despite plenty of opportunities and Barnard is rarely played. Brown has got this very, very wrong.

Did not go today mainly because I cannot suffer it no more as we won't score many if at all!

Phil has had his chance some 70 games and in truth we are in danger of going the other way.

Pleased for Jack yet sadly Phil ain't getting us up this season or any other season.

Were 6 points from top....three off play offs....depends how you look at things....it is way too early for ridiculous statements like sack PB im embarrassed to share my club with so called supporters.....

Far too early to consider PB's future. But we do need strikers who can score goals...........

Far too early to consider PB's future. But we do need strikers who can score goals...........

This.....we are creating chances.....need someone to finish em.....but of course phil brown has instructed them not too.......one cheeky loan from turning chances into goals yet some of the keyboard coaches act like we are about to be relegated

Were 6 points from top....three off play offs....depends how you look at things....it is way too early for ridiculous statements like sack PB im embarrassed to share my club with so called supporters.....

Well pardon me for embarrassing you. PB has shown to be inept and it goes on. Last season 13 without winning because he stuck to his ways and nothing has been learned. He has earned his removal.

This.....we are creating chances.....need someone to finish em.....but of course phil brown has instructed them not too.......one cheeky loan from turning chances into goals yet some of the keyboard coaches act like we are about to be relegated

Stats lie. Plenty of chances yes. But how many on target or testing the keeper. Very few.

Ridiculous, play offs last season and people are going for a knee jerk reaction because we look poor at the moment. It's early season and we have plenty of new faces that need to bed in, we aren't Chelsea we are going to go through patches of poor form, I think Brown messed up the tactics today but managers make mistakes just like the players, if we sack Brown we will go backwards, there is noone better we can get in to manage us.

We have required this player for ages yet still nothing instead Phil continues with the same tired old pro's who could not score in a brothel.

Phil has alway's been at best 30% win ratio manager and his record here is about that rate except for his last 32 games his ratio has dropped to 25%.

I couldn't be at the Hall today as we had a long standing appointment at the Orsett Show (some stuff you can't get out of). So without seeing the game I can't contradict some of the comments on here. But to say Brown must go, or I can't suffer it no more this early is completely over reacting in my opinion (hope that is still allowed on here). We have to give it a fair bit longer yet surely, otherwise what sort of supporters would we be?

Its early in the season but I have had enough. I truly thought PB could be a good appointment but I am sick and tired of his ridiculous ways. We have a toothless attack force and PB has the audacity to say he wants to get clean sheets at the back and let the attack take care of itself.

Here we are again. We play Oxford and cant turn chances into goals, indeed rarely test the keeper, and when we desperately need a goal we have to turn to Corr who has scored none this term and Hurst is out of form. Pointless. It is beyond belief.

The bench had two recognised strikers only. Corr and Barnard. Corr has not found a goal despite plenty of opportunities and Barnard is rarely played. Brown has got this very, very wrong.
All so true, sad but true

I couldn't be at the Hall today as we had a long standing appointment at the Orsett Show (some stuff you can't get out of). So without seeing the game I can't contradict some of the comments on here. But to say Brown must go, or I can't suffer it no more this early is completely over reacting in my opinion (hope that is still allowed on here). We have to give it a fair bit longer yet surely, otherwise what sort of supporters would we be?

The harsh truth,

Football is a business and managers come and go,Some of you keep on saying it's only 4 games then 5 then 6 and so on,2 wins from 8 games plus out of 2 cups is one sorry tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back