• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Graham Coughlan

Well done to Graham Coughlan's Newport County and their second win over Col Ewe in the space of 15 days to knock them now out of the FA Cup.

:Hilarious::ROFL::Hilarious::ROFL:

Sorry C&P :Smile:

No excuses we are chronic at present, I don't see things improving very much unless we get some new players in the Jan window, but by then we could be well adrift of the others!

Good for him, especially as it almost certainly guarantees them being live on TV.

According to the Daily Star, 87 of their last 88 FA Cup matches have been shown live. I think it's a small sacrifice for every team that made it to the 3rd and 4th round round to allow such a small and cash-strapped club to gain some much needed income.

They can even cut costs by playing their youth team too.

"I don't drink wine I drink Budweiser". Brilliant comment from Cocko.

Did my eyes deceive but did I see the wally with the brolly (but with a clipboard instead) on the bench with Man U against Newport.

Back