• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Grant to Posh

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
No source apart from a Peterborough fan on another forum recons someone had mentioned it as a rumour on one of their forums.

thats solid stuff Ricey

So pretty much, all i have to say on here is that we are in for some left back from hereford... and the Ricey of the Hereford forum should be posting something similar in 2 -3 days?

Just thought I would let you guys know that it is rumoured that Grant is a target of Peterborough! I am trying to get more details.... But not having alot of luck.

Would make sense as Grant was carrying McCormack during our surge up the table in the second half of the season.

No source apart from a Peterborough fan on another forum recons someone had mentioned it as a rumour on one of their forums.

My cousin's mates dog walkers' hairdresser's great Aunts funeral director said she was a great lady but would be no replacement for Grant (without specifying which lady he was talking about).

And that Ricey likes a rumour or two.

Allegedly.

If he hadn't improved/settled down so well I wouldn't be fussed, seemed average at the start of the season. Really good player for this level though, hope he stays.

With regards to the Ben Smith story, this is totally un-true. I play football with his brother if your asking what source I have!

I wonder if a bid did come in for him whether Tilly and Brush would think about it.

I'm a big fan of Granty, was delighted when he signed, and then finally showed his talent from Chelse onwards, but we also have JFC who is a holding midfielder as well. Do we need 2 holding midfielders in the squad? Perhaps Granty would move on and bring in Lee Sawyer?

With regards to the Ben Smith story, this is totally un-true. I play football with his brother if your asking what source I have!

No no no! You don't understand the rules of this game on Shrimperzone - no one is going to take any notice of your information unless it comes from a MUCH MORE RELIABLE SOURCE than the player's brother! Now if it was from an Orient fan who had it from a Wrexham fan who's Aunt Letitia's husband's cousin's wife works in the Canteen at Hereford, people would be much more confident that you have it right!

PS - Welcome to the board! :)

I wonder if a bid did come in for him whether Tilly and Brush would think about it.

I'm a big fan of Granty, was delighted when he signed, and then finally showed his talent from Chelse onwards, but we also have JFC who is a holding midfielder as well. Do we need 2 holding midfielders in the squad? Perhaps Granty would move on and bring in Lee Sawyer?

I agree, I to am a fan of Grant but do we need him and JFC ?

Back