• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Grant to Posh

If we can keep them both happy then definitely, injuries and suspensions happen aswell as Grant being able to play RM.

Yes mate I had a Blue TT, a yellow Lotus. What Village is that then? I have had that number plate for 12 years!

Yes mate I had a Blue TT, a yellow Lotus. What Village is that then? I have had that number plate for 12 years!

Yes I remember it on the blue TT, in Boreham. I remember when I worked at McDonalds all them years ago it coming through drive through. Nice plate fancy selling it to me ;)

Yeah I lived in Hatfield Peverel, now live in Heybridge. No chance mate, I wont even sell it to people involved with the club.

LOL! Worth a try, the 5UFC plates are rare as rocking horse ****.

Ha ha, like I said I have had that for 12 years. I bought that plate for £450!. Somebody keeps asking me to sell it in the Main Car park but no way. He even pulled up beside me once on the A127, I wondered what the hell he wanted until I recognised him.

Didn't the club used to have L55 5UFC?

Also if any body wanted a SU09 ABC (for example) reg, speak to Aberdeen licensing office, that is the area that range of numbers is issued from.

I am actually after R13 5UFC, I have a private plate on my car at the moment but would really like one for when I get my bike ;)

Back