• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Grant to Posh

Talking of Alderton, I forgot to thank Terry for not attending the SUFC end of season dinner, instead he went to Wycombe Wanderers!

Really? Why would he do that? Thought he was a SUFC man through and through?

So did I mate. He had the Southend dinner booked for a few months and told Southend he wasnt attending on the Saturday! One day before the event. Surely its not all about the money is it?

Maybe Ricey misread the original information - "Grant too posh" as he refused to shop in Iceland when Adam Barrett recommended their Chicken Dippers?

Maybe Ricey misread the original information - "Grant too posh" as he refused to shop in Iceland when Adam Barrett recommended their Chicken Dippers?

i think this is yours

taxi926big.jpg

Latest from TheFootballForum:

Rendell's in Southend for talks. The Hatch part isn't true, as he's gone to Rotherham for talks. Rendell + money for Grant seems the likely option if you and him can agree terms.

Earlier on in this thread Ben Smith was mentioned. Spoke to his Bro again last night and he IS on the move but he isn't sure where yet so you never know. He isn't somebody we need and surely all our efforts would be on Sawyer if we were going to sign another midfielder

Earlier on in this thread Ben Smith was mentioned. Spoke to his Bro again last night and he IS on the move but he isn't sure where yet so you never know. He isn't somebody we need and surely all our efforts would be on Sawyer if we were going to sign another midfielder

mentioned in jest my good man

Well you never know, you maybe spot on! Although Scriv would be very excited as its his mate!

Please for the love of god can we please not buy Scott Rendell, he barely cut a figure in the BSP Play-off and will be just another Matt Harrold, but worse.

Rendell is exactly the same sort of player as Barnard, gets in the right place and will stick it in the net given a chance. We should definitely be taking extra cash from any potential Grant deal rather than another striker!!!!!

Back