• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Greatest Southend United Chants

Desert Shrimper

The Oil Baron
The Circus is coming to town!
Barry Fry is a clown -- is a clown!
Karen Brady is a ****ing whore!
Birrrr-ming-ham are going down -- going down

For my money it's in the top ten songs of all time, I can humm it for hours - anyone know who first created it? Genius....

Any other classics from yesteryear that deserve :clap: for their ingenuity?

Oh yes you know
Oh yes you know,
Oh yes you know what you can do,
You can take off your bra and knickers,
and let me stuff my **** up you!

Blue Army?
Before the third chorus when it goes out of tune.

The Circus is coming to town!
Barry Fry is a clown -- is a clown!
Karen Brady is a ****ing whore!
Birrrr-ming-ham are going down -- going down

For my money it's in the top ten songs of all time, I can humm it for hours - anyone know who first created it? Genius....

Any other classics from yesteryear that deserve :clap: for their ingenuity?

First time i heard this was in the Nelson being sung by Stoke fans before our game with them 3-4 months after Judas did the dirty.

I don't wish to be pedantic, but doesn't the chant start - There's a circus in the town......?

Otherwise completely agree, a top chant which will hopefully get another airing on the first game of the season for old times sake.

I don't wish to be pedantic, but doesn't the chant start - There's a circus in the town......?

Otherwise completely agree, a top chant which will hopefully get another airing on the first game of the season for old times sake.

The Stoke fans sang 'There is a tavern in the town'

Barry Harris is a virgin.

That is my favourite, especially when the chorus got really loud!

Not my recollection but I've seen it written a few different ways. Either way, a great memory of one of my favourite games of all time at Roots Hall.....

Back