• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Southend United Moments

• Billy Best's 5 goals 10-1 win v Brentwood

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • 3-0 home win against Blackburn Rovers

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Beating Birmingham 3-1 after Fry left

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Beating QPR 5-0

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SUFCStu

President
Group 1 - Some of the biggest scorelines in the clubs history. The top two go through

CanveyShrimper - Billy Best's 5 goals in 20 minutes in our 10-1 romp against Brentwood in the FA Cup.

Badger74 - 3-0 home win against Blackburn rovers

TTS - beating Birmingham 3-1 a few weeks after Fry

Nzamba Legend - Beating QPR 5-0

I was at the last 3 of these and although my favourite was actually stuffing fatty Fry i'm voting for my old pal Badger, Dalglish was Blackburn manager and Jack Walker had started to bankroll the club all the way to the Premier$hite title but we well and truly stuffed them with 2 more from Brettie Angell (NOT the Zoner !!!) him being in the middle of his club record equalling run of scoring in 7 straight games, myself and my long term pal and part time poster shrimptank headed to TOTS to celebrate where it transpired the team were also celebrating, we wandered up to say a quick hello and well done but were invited to join the lads for a right good night with Sir Chrissy Powell buying us a drink .. oh and i got off with some bird with huge tits :smile:

I was back for that Fry game and there was a great atmosphere in the West and indeed throughout the ground but for me that 10-1 against Brentwood was just sublime.:happy:

I was at the last 3 of these and although my favourite was actually stuffing fatty Fry i'm voting for my old pal Badger, Dalglish was Blackburn manager and Jack Walker had started to bankroll the club all the way to the Premier$hite title but we well and truly stuffed them with 2 more from Brettie Angell (NOT the Zoner !!!) him being in the middle of his club record equalling run of scoring in 7 straight games, myself and my long term pal and part time poster shrimptank headed to TOTS to celebrate where it transpired the team were also celebrating, we wandered up to say a quick hello and well done but were invited to join the lads for a right good night with Sir Chrissy Powell buying us a drink .. oh and i got off with some bird with huge tits :smile:

That was Phil Gridelet :winking:

Back