• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Had enough now.

Mmm what's worrying is you've done 40yrs being a Shrimper and you think NOW is a time to chuck the towel in ! Christ how about when we dropped like a stone from the old Div 2 into Div 4 ? Even i stopped going for a while to clear my thoughts.

The best thing about being a Shrimper is the ups and downs. How people can follow Spurs and know they'll be 6th to 8th every year, now that would be the epitome of boredom. We are on some proper lows right now, so guess what, it'll only get better ! And that will more likely start happening once we are allowed back in to watch.

Thankful for the relative pain- free experience right now. Up the Blues, world domination imminent.

Americans don't get why football clubs who lose games and money-hand-over-fist survive.
That's because their concept of sport asks the question constantly: does it make money? Note, the word 'make' rather than 'earn'.
There is plenty wrong about football for spectators in the UK, but loyalty to one's club has never been one of them.
It's why clubs treated fans so poorly in the past. They knew, even without decent facilities they'd be back next week.
The idea of supporting someone else is so foreign to me I can't imagine it, even if there was no Southend.
Blame my family. We moved to Basildon just about a year before I was allowed to go to watch games.
It would have been Arsenal. It isn't - and I don't care a jot. It's Southend United, and always will be.

I love the club .My dad took me to millwall in the 70s .I was about 11 we was in cages then 100s of police and about 10 Southend fans .And adult millwall fans spat at me not good .I think we just need to here the truth without excuses hes messages are like boris every one else fault .We just need the truth will we have a club in a year or so

My son and I have followed the roller coaster that is SUFC for a combined 70 years between us.

I thought as he grew up, he would get the calling of the Premier League glamour clubs, but, fair play to him - he renewed his season ticket last week.
Glutton for punishment, or, in my eyes, true supporter :LoyalSupporter:
The more I see of the Premiership the more I get bored of it, can’t watch the predictable rubbish anymore. Southend are in such a more interesting League however the bloke in charge is taking our future to dangerous levels and needs to go!

Back