• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Haircut Horrors - What is worse?

Options.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Down my gym today I was faced with a terrible terrbile sight.

It is always a bun fight to find a locker close enough to the mirrors so you can check yourself out while getting dressed and undressed.

Today though I was faced with the horror or horrors. The left of my locker was a white man with dreadlocks, to the the right of my locker was a man with peroxide dyded hair.

As I sat there drying my dandlies I could help but wonder what horrfic experinces these two "men" must have gone thorugh in there lives to have thought that either of these haircuts were acceptable.

Then to make matters worse a man with a pony tail also came into the gym.

My questions is as follows. Which one of these above mentioned haircuts is worst.

* White man with dreadlocks
* Peroxide dyed hair
* Man with pony tail sucked behind head.

Yours thoughts please and I am sorry now for anyone that is eating.

1smirkythepeaceactivist.jpg

C%20boy%20biroxsde.JPG

2004092702180101.jpg

Has to be between bleached hair and men with pony tails for me.

I dont mind white men with dreads.

My hair is actually long enough to go into a ponytail, but it only goes into such a state for convienience, such as when I'm running or working (don't want to end up eating my hair, which has happened while running on occasion).

Dreadlocks can be pulled off sometimes, peroxide just makes you look like a madman and ponytails can be pulled off, if only by pansy sports stars or girls.

White men with dreads are living in denial, sadly, and need to sort their lives out. Wash your hair, sunshine - you will never be Bob Marley.

:thump:

Dreads indeed. In my time I've had the long hair (my nirvana phase which lasted about 8 years!) and had to tie in back for work. I also enjoyed the peroxide bleached short haired doo which I think looks damn sexy on me ;)

Dreads indeed. In my time I've had the long hair (my nirvana phase which lasted about 8 years!) and had to tie in back for work. I also enjoyed the peroxide bleached short haired doo which I think looks damn sexy on me ;)

Oh dear......... :D

My hair is about three or four inches off my butt and I tie my hair back but generally when I'm outside, there have been times that people three to four feet away get a flick of my hair in their eye or in their ice cream. Nowt wrong with a gentleman with tied back hair thank you very much :finger:

My hair is about three or four inches off my butt and I tie my hair back but generally when I'm outside, there have been times that people three to four feet away get a flick of my hair in their eye or in their ice cream. Nowt wrong with a gentleman with tied back hair thank you very much :finger:

The Zone's very own Bill Bailey!

Yeah and I wonder why, and who gave me them!!

You don't half give crap reasons for bad repping me, Rich!! If only I could give them back.....

That wasn''t a crap reason, it was entirely justified!

Yep, me & MK, I would like to point out there has been absolutely no collusion on this whatsoever, it's pure coincidence!

Yeah and I wonder why, and who gave me them!!

You don't half give crap reasons for bad repping me, Rich!! If only I could give them back.....

Have you seen Slipper lately? Looks like Dougal and he's still "game on" shall we say... Open your eyes to the beauty of the long hair on the male Hils :D

That wasn''t a crap reason, it was entirely justified!

Yep, me & MK, I would like to point out there has been absolutely no collusion on this whatsoever, it's pure coincidence!

Like the ones previously, where you've stated me being sexist, ageist and practically begging for rep?! :(

Have you seen Slipper lately? Looks like Dougal and he's still "game on" shall we say... Open your eyes to the beauty of the long hair on the male Hils :D

Personally, it doesnt do anything for me, mate!

Like the ones previously, where you've stated me being sexist, ageist and practically begging for rep?! :(

Sexist, yep IMHO what you said was anti-men
Ageist - yep, you were laughing at me & MtS for being 1973 births
Begging for rep - OK, you got me there, that was just vindictive

However, at least I don't red rep you for being a student and I let you off for spelling words with a U with treble o's the other day.........!!!

However, at least I don't red rep you for being a student and I let you off for spelling words with a U with treble o's the other day.........!!!

Must have got me mixed up with someone else. I don't do things like that...... :D

Back