• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hamilton returns to Manchester United

Starts for Bolton today against another of his ex teams Rochdale.

Did anyone see the TV highlights, ran the show for Bolton, in what looked an unlucky defeat. 3 good efforts on goal. looked completely different to his performances for us!!

Did anyone see the TV highlights, ran the show for Bolton, in what looked an unlucky defeat. 3 good efforts on goal. looked completely different to his performances for us!!

Yes, the pundits were saying how good he was too.

Easily our best player against Rochdale, he hit the post and bar. I'm pretty certain he'll be a good player for us, Keith Hill certainly trusts him and Hill said that he knows Hamilton will run through brick walls for him. I'll keep you posted how the lad is doing for us.

Easily our best player against Rochdale, he hit the post and bar. I'm pretty certain he'll be a good player for us, Keith Hill certainly trusts him and Hill said that he knows Hamilton will run through brick walls for him. I'll keep you posted how the lad is doing for us.

A real great lad doesn't drink and weighs his food to the gram. He was one of only about three players who would go in the gym when Kevin Bond trusted them to train on their own and would use a private gum anyway on his days off and evenings.

Keith Hill hill knows how to use him Waddock and certainly Sol didn't have a clue. He will do well for you and i'm sure you will appreciate him, sadly unlike so many of our fans....We love to pick on any new boys and it does us no favours....Ever.

A real great lad doesn't drink and weighs his food to the gram. He was one of only about three players who would go in the gym when Kevin Bond trusted them to train on their own and would use a private gum anyway on his days off and evenings.

Keith Hill hill knows how to use him Waddock and certainly Sol didn't have a clue. He will do well for you and i'm sure you will appreciate him, sadly unlike so many of our fans....We love to pick on any new boys and it does us no favours....Ever.
Wrigley's spearmint or Barrett's wine .......??

As a matter of interest, what do you think Sol does have a clue about?

I'm sure you have heard similar stories about Sol that i have.

Yes I know he is not AB but surely looking at our current position that is a good thing?

How horribly sad that you are right.

I just yearn to turn up to a game that we have been set up to try to win rather than scrape the odd very rare draw with bang average teams.

Last season the much vaunted Macclesfield won three of their last seventeen games.

God help us.

Posts #113 onwards are a tad cryptic for me! Cox, not AB, Sol, OBL?
Is it possible that the unaware ( me) can have the linkages explained please?

Back