• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hamilton returns to Manchester United

I thought Isaac Hutchinson impressed in the same midfield more despite being younger and less experienced.
I don’t think impress is the right word.
Hutch has been flattering to deceive so far. Hamilton has contributed slightly more,but still not enough.

Now get rid of Ndukwu too....Never a Pro player IMO..Hopeless waste of time like so many...Thanks Kevin Bond.

I don’t think impress is the right word.
Hutch has been flattering to deceive so far. Hamilton has contributed slightly more,but still not enough.

Hutchinson has contributed more in fewer opportunities than Hamilton, although that's not saying much as Hamilton definitely flattered to deceive.

Hamilton, and Hutch, are reasonable, young footballers learning about the tough middle of the field in a tough league.
IF they had a settled, experienced, no nonsense, toughened team mate(S) & central partner THEN I would feel better placed to pass judgement.
Dru looked good with Timlin "minding" him, but not so when alongside Mantom.
Putting young Hamilton, Hutch, Elvis, Bish (and Ndkwu) into our disorganised, miss-match chaos hasn't been a good development environment AND that SHOULD be recognised and mitigated.

Ethan Hamilton is joining BWFC on loan, I'm a bit concerned looking at some of your comments!

Ethan Hamilton is joining BWFC on loan, I'm a bit concerned looking at some of your comments!
We've got the arse about everything and anything at the moment @Gaz_BWFC. Best to watch the bloke play and form your own opinion. He certainly has energy but we didn't see too much Man Utd quality in him, but he was playing in an under achieving team so it may be different for you.

Anyone can look **** in this current team with the bunch of ****s we have.

I’m sure there is a good player in there you will just not see that with our current lot.

Out of the fire into the frying pan... odd choice of clubs for him
Not really - Keith Hill, Bolton manager, had him on loan at Rochdale last season and Bolton is a lot closer to his home in or near Manchester than Southend is.

Back