• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mrsblue

Banned
Ex professionals were abused by their coach,some of the stories being told are heartbreaking.

I URGE ANY CHILD WHO MAY BE IN THE SAME SITUATION TO CONTACT THE POLICE,TELL THEIR PARENTS.

These sick evil blokes who committed these crimes should be hung...or better still put them in a room with the parents.

Evil sick scumbags.

Hope this is ok posting this.

Ex professionals were abused by their coach,some of the stories being told are heartbreaking.

I URGE ANY CHILD WHO MAY BE IN THE SAME SITUATION TO CONTACT THE POLICE,TELL THEIR PARENTS.

These sick evil blokes who committed these crimes should be hung...or better still put them in a room with the parents.

Evil sick scumbags.

Sure but how do you know their all blokes?:unsure:

Evil sick scumbags.

I suggest you move to Riyadh or Tehran if you endorse capital punishment.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/boy-soccer-players-being-put-at-risk-1284592.html

This is a report from 1997 which mentions Bennell , this case and Ketley led to CRB checks being required on all managers and coaches in youth football by 2001 , certainly in the Southend and District league.
At the time there was an immediate impact on youth football, and just not the expected one of child safety, the expense of the CRB checks and the perceived imposition of the checks (at the time many thought that any criminal record would be made public) led to Coaches / managers deciding they had had enough .
Hopefully this is will bring out cases of historic offenders being identified , being brought to justice and the victims being able to address their torment, rather than a glut of new cases , post CRB check regulations. I hope that it shows that , at least, the current regime is working to its best capabilities.

That said , if they have not got any convictions or complaints logged, then there is still nothing to prevent them offending until caught for the first time.

It sickens me now to know that Keith Ketley is a paedo. He ran the youth football team I played for and used to pick those of us up that didn't have a parent with a car. It gives me the creeps just to think I was in the same car or minibus with him. The team was Leigh Rangers. a tough lot of mainly council house kids. He never tried it on with me or anyone else that I knew of at that time. Apparentley the vile offending happened a few years later. But then who knows.

It sickens me now to know that Keith Ketley is a paedo. He ran the youth football team I played for and used to pick those of us up that didn't have a parent with a car. It gives me the creeps just to think I was in the same car or minibus with him. The team was Leigh Rangers. a tough lot of mainly council house kids. He never tried it on with me or anyone else that I knew of at that time. Apparentley the vile offending happened a few years later. But then who knows.

Bloody hell bloke you had potentially a close call,

They are sick *******s who deserve no mercy.

Think myself lucky that I had some great coaches who really did just love helping kids develop, in times like this I think it's good to remember the genuine guys who gave up so much of their time and gave us great childhood memories. Some of us were right little ***** as well!

Why? they are evil *******s with no place in this society,string them high thy filthy *****.

Agreed but with caveats ,

Having watched retired ex professionals cry openly on TV I feel to simply just kill those perverts is too quick.

Torture them by cutting off their penis and make them eat it.
Then insert broom up their jacksy as far as it will go.

Finally lower them very very slowly into a tank of acid,let them suffer until they beg for death,then let them suffer even more.

Agreed but with caveats ,

Having watched retired ex professionals cry openly on TV I feel to simply just kill those perverts is too quick.

Torture them by cutting off their penis and make them eat it.
Then insert broom up their jacksy as far as it will go.

Finally lower them very very slowly into a tank of acid,let them suffer until they beg for death,then let them suffer even more.

That makes you just as sick as them.

Just seen the Victoria Derbyshire interview on News at Ten, with 4 of the victims of this vile crime, hard to listen to their stories, especially seeing a grown man (Andy Woodward) sobbing his heart out... Harks of Jimmy Savile and all that came after in the showbusiness world.

Totally sickening, hope this brings justice - and life sentences for those responsible

I played for the same club for about 18 months. I'm trying to pinpoint exactly but I think very early 80s. Then again it could have been around 78. Sadly I can't remember if I played for them before or after Gainsborough Boys but definitely before Hawthorns. My Mum will know. God I'm getting old! He used to pick up almost the entire team in a minibus for matches and training. This took him from Westcliff to Leigh to Hawkwell to Wakering. I'm fortunate but when I think back he used to have a couple of boys staying over 'to help with making trophies'. I now realise what that probably meant. My guess is the targets were vulnerable, broken home kids craving some attention. I hope that's not stereotyping but it makes sense to me.

We weren't much good as a football team but clearly that was secondary to him. What irks me most is how he changed name and got a similar set up in Ipswich. Much kudos to the pros for speaking up.

I suggest you move to Riyadh or Tehran if you endorse capital punishment.

These people have no place in society. They sicken me to the core and don't deserve the cost of locking them up. Neither do they deserve a quick and painless death. How about if we stop separating out sex offenders in prison 'for their own safety'. Does that work?

Paul Stewart was in tears describing his torment,he has kept this secret for decades,the poor bloke has been mentally tortured by the sick piece of **** who abused him...why should the taxpayer pick up the tab keeping these sick filthy disgusting vile paedophiles in jail whilst they enjoy a cushy life inside.

Look at how the child abuse enquiry has staggered from crisis to crisis...Saville went unchecked for so long it was ridiculous.

QC Mansfield said "dark forces at work".........people knew about Saville,the enquiry,and this football scandal.

The problem with justice as in any country, the guilty verdict could be wrong.
Though I agree these animals have no place in society, one error could be costly.
Just wonder how many of the hanging gang would feel if it's their child that is innocently hung or had the **** cut off and made to eat it ?
very hard call with these people who inflict the pain, but harder for the innocent families after justice has been dealt incorrectly

UTS

What concerns me is Crewe released a statement saying they were aware of rumours at the time of the alledged offences. So why stay silent?

The problem with justice as in any country, the guilty verdict could be wrong.
Though I agree these animals have no place in society, one error could be costly.
Just wonder how many of the hanging gang would feel if it's their child that is innocently hung or had the **** cut off and made to eat it ?
very hard call with these people who inflict the pain, but harder for the innocent families after justice has been dealt incorrectly

UTS

People who prey on innocent children deserve all mrsblue says.

Next you will be saying Saville was not guilty and all those children are lying.

Also the people who knew what was happening are guilty by association and should be named and shamed.

Next you will be saying Saville was not guilty and all those children are lying.

Also the people who knew what was happening are guilty by association and should be named and shamed.

Those who knew and said nothing should IMO face long jail terms,whoever they are or their standing in the game.

Its posters like you that are the problem by not reading a post and reacting without thought
Where did I say anything about children that lie or Saville is innocent ??

So just to come down to your level, I stated that we have to be careful when handing out justice and hanging to appease the people who see red without knowing the facts.
Maybe Ched Evans would be cockless or hung based on original verdict for rape or Birmingham six hung for a bombing they didn't do but served years in jail
I pray to god if ever arrested in error you and Mrs Blue are not on the jury as you have probably made up your mind

As I stated would you be happy if your children or parents were hung for wrongful verdict? Yes or No

UTS

Back