• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harry Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of team bonding ahead of his move to Dover? That’s about his level. Actually no wait, I’d ****ing love it if Lennon was at least a conference standard player.

Tear his contract up immediately. Bloke’s a clown. What a **** take.

It says Hornchurch at the end. He is from Romford. Maybe he had a prearranged get together with friends.

I was at the game yesterday too and was as equally as annoyed as everyone else, but maybe we are looking for even more ammunition to bash players with.

I've had a bad day at work before and still gone out. His performances have been shocking, but going out with his mates doesn't make it better or worse for me.

It says Hornchurch at the end. He is from Romford. Maybe he had a prearranged get together with friends.

I was at the game yesterday too and was as equally as annoyed as everyone else, but maybe we are looking for even more ammunition to bash players with.

I've had a bad day at work before and still gone out. His performances have been shocking, but going out with his mates doesn't make it better or worse for me.

Out on the **** with Dover players wearing his Southend gear? Whatever way you look at it, that’s a ****ing joke.

I might have felt slightly differently if he was wearing his own clobber.

What an absolute scumbag **** off out of my club you disrespectful piece of ****!

Ron take action on this absolute muppet!

Absolutely shocking being dressed in a club tracksuit. Why wasn't he dressed in a club issued sackcloth and ashes?

And how dare he have friends or a life outside football at a time like this?

And where was his drink? He couldn't even be bothered to drown his sorrows. What an insult to Southend fans all over the world.

Still, at least we now have our scapegoat after dropping Milligan didn't work and dropping Oxley before that etc. This time scapegoating someone is bound to work.

Should not even be allowed in Southend let alone the squad. Unless its to pick up he's P45

Out on the **** with Dover players wearing his Southend gear? Whatever way you look at it, that’s a ****ing joke.

I might have felt slightly differently if he was wearing his own clobber.
If he was wearing his own clothes bet no one would have recognised him. Most would have just though he was some pish head numbnut out in the lash!

Absolutely shocking being dressed in a club tracksuit. Why wasn't he dressed in a club issued sackcloth and ashes?

And how dare he have friends or a life outside football at a time like this?

And where was his drink? He couldn't even be bothered to drown his sorrows. What an insult to Southend fans all over the world.

Still, at least we now have our scapegoat after dropping Milligan didn't work and dropping Oxley before that etc. This time scapegoating someone is bound to work.

2 hours and 25 minutes before this we were eliminated from the FA Cup by a non-League side in mid-table. He has literally finished the game and gone home straight to the pub. Without changing or stopping to think if this is a good look.

Now there's nothing wrong with players having a drink but don't wear your club tracksuit and grin like a cheshire cat when you're part of the, at the moment, worst football league team. Ever.

He should never play for this club again.

Some people on this forum are an embarrassment. The guys gone to catch up with a few friends of which one or two are Dover players.

1 - how can he help someone has decided to share a video like this? Or be aware it’s being filmed
2 - doesn’t even seem to be having a beer
3 - for all we know he could of just arrived to say “hi” and was leaving straight after he hardly looks like his set for the night. Still in tracksuit and hanging back from the crowd.

people just using this as an excuse to scapegoat him. The whole squad are s**te not just this one player. in a world where everyone including many on this forum bang on about mental health you are all quick to turn on this one individual and plan to attack him

Wonder what the Dover players were doing in the fasting Hornchurch, sure the location comes up at the end of the video

Jack Munns who plays for Dover is from the area and must be friends with Lennon. Either way - Lennon shouldn't be out getting ****ed in his Southend tracksuit with the non-league opposition he gifted a goal to, to knock us out the cup.

Some people on this forum are an embarrassment. The guys gone to catch up with a few friends of which one or two are Dover players.

1 - how can he help someone has decided to share a video like this? Or be aware it’s being filmed
2 - doesn’t even seem to be having a beer
3 - for all we know he could of just arrived to say “hi” and was leaving straight after he hardly looks like his set for the night. Still in tracksuit and hanging back from the crowd.

people just using this as an excuse to scapegoat him. The whole squad are s**te not just this one player. in a world where everyone including many on this forum bang on about mental health you are all quick to turn on this one individual and plan to attack him

No-one goes to a pub to say hi. Before you know it you're out out.

It's not all bad; there's a good chance that he pulled his calf walking along Hornchurch high street.
Seems to be able to stand up on his feet with loads of beer down thrown down his throat....pity he wasn't able to do that during the game!!!!

Yes, he'd be accused of not being able to get the Southend kit off quick enough.

If you genuinely think he’s done nothing wrong then it’s a worry. He’s just widened an already wide gap between the players and fans even further.

The fans have got every right to be angry about this.

Total disgrace on Sunday evening I was too ****ed off to go out and to see the excuse of a footballer that was partially responsible for this defeat out seemingly enjoying himself is unprofessional at best.

Hopefully we can get rid in January.

well - well - well ....

if it was Rayleigh Town 3rds vs Eastwood 4ths and we had got mullahed - I would be embarrassed to show my face ...

horses for courses - some people don't mind losing -

in fact if you don't mind losing you could end up at SUFC .. sort of if the face fits I suppose.

I would definitely make him play Wednesday night... give him the Captains arm band as well

The thing is it's not even a very nice tracksuit.

I would have hoped we pay our players enough that they could afford a bit of Sergio Tachini at least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back