• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harry Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people on this forum are an embarrassment. The guys gone to catch up with a few friends of which one or two are Dover players.

1 - how can he help someone has decided to share a video like this? Or be aware it’s being filmed
2 - doesn’t even seem to be having a beer
3 - for all we know he could of just arrived to say “hi” and was leaving straight after he hardly looks like his set for the night. Still in tracksuit and hanging back from the crowd.

people just using this as an excuse to scapegoat him. The whole squad are s**te not just this one player. in a world where everyone including many on this forum bang on about mental health you are all quick to turn on this one individual and plan to attack him

I am sorry but after just getting knocked out he should have kept his head down. He shows a lack of respect for the club and the fans. I have no issue with him going out in normal circumstances and enjoying himself. After losing to a non league side bearing in mind the season we are having it is not acceptable to be seen having a good time..

Are they Dover fans? What are they doing in a pub in hornchurch? Is he drunk we dont know that? Lot of people jumping to conclusions

Are they Dover fans? What are they doing in a pub in hornchurch? Is he drunk we dont know that? Lot of people jumping to conclusions

He can't be drunk. You can clearly hear someone shout here's to the second round.

Unbelievable - his recent performances already made me never want to see him in our shirt again - now this. Come on Ron, get him out of our club now - no loss to the squad at all. I am pleased to hear that the management have been made aware.

Last edited:
This action beggars belief, what a stupid young man, obviously does not feel the pain like we do. Im'e really lost for words........

Well Harry ...I'm still hurting from yesterday ,and after the game the rest of my Sunday was miserable ...Unfortunately that's how supporting affects the average fan .We also spend and many have to justify the time and cost to our families .We also help pay your wages so the least you can do is show some respect after what we suffered yesterday from players who don't appear to hurt or care like we do.

Absolutely shocking being dressed in a club tracksuit. Why wasn't he dressed in a club issued sackcloth and ashes?

And how dare he have friends or a life outside football at a time like this?

And where was his drink? He couldn't even be bothered to drown his sorrows. What an insult to Southend fans all over the world.

Still, at least we now have our scapegoat after dropping Milligan didn't work and dropping Oxley before that etc. This time scapegoating someone is bound to work.

poor sods these pro footballers .....

they can't go drinking in public houses - terrible for them ... cannot do alcohol abuse in public - can't go to night clubs or public houses ... what a sacrifice .

Awful for them ,... how do they manage to live without it ?

Banned from mixing with drunken supporters - awful ..

Does the money help ?

Maybe if its too much to ask for young men who are supposed to be athletes ... maybe they should be playing for pub teams ... then they could have a proper drink with the lads . then they could go to night clubs and get really smashed .

Its a choice you make...

Drinking and professional football went their seperate ways in the 1990s.

poor sods these pro footballers .....

they can't go drinking in public houses - terrible for them ... cannot do alcohol abuse in public - can't go to night clubs or public houses ... what a sacrifice .

Awful for them ,... how do they manage to live without it ?

Banned from mixing with drunken supporters - awful ..

Does the money help ?

Maybe if its too much to ask for young men who are supposed to be athletes ... maybe they should be playing for pub teams ... then they could have a proper drink with the lads . then they could go to night clubs and get really smashed .

Its a choice you make...

Drinking and professional football went their seperate ways in the 1990s.

To be fair, Harry Lennon does play for a pub team.

Right i've just run this past my Mrs and shown her the video. She's a VERY forgiving person, she's one of those people who thinks everyone has their good points, everyone deserves a second chance etc.

Her verdict....what a ****, should never play for us again

Never mind all that, what self respecting fella goes out in a tracksuit top of a side who've shipped 48 league goals this season! :Facepalm:

I was going to burn a Harry Lennon effigy but the SUFC tracksuit went up in flames when it brushed against a radiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back