• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick Cup

MrB

Life President
So how are your chances? I'm playing a Level VI team but we're pretty evenly matched. Still trying to decide whether to go for the win or switch around a bit to maximise training.

Though that depends what I train this week which I haven't yet decided either, stamina, set pieces, defending and through passes all in with a shout!

I am level VI and am playing another level VI team. I'm putting out my best team so I can run the rule over them, I've only played one friendly game. I 'll give the youths a chance once the season starts in my friendlies. Plus I still don't know what my best team is and I need to put the finishing touches to my first XI before the season otherwise i'm gonna get thumped.

My opponenets all seem to be in Good/passable form. I think I'm going to get murdered! Ah well I'll concentrate on the league!

No cup game for me but managed to arrange a 13th hour friendly.

By the way, I posted on the Newbie forum if anyone not in the cup fancied a friendly and the thread was closed because friendlies are not allowed to be arranged on that conference, slightly pedantic if you ask me!

what is this hattrick thing all about then because I see you all opening new topics about it all the time but duno whats going on!?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Feb. 01 2005,14:16)]Look here

Its a rather good on-line football management game.
Warning - do not click on link if you currently have a life.

laugh.gif

up against a level VI side. Should win but playing 8 reserves so you never can tell.

I've got a team called Bristol Dinnerladies, who are first in a VI league. Wish me luck!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 01 2005,16:13)]With you as a manager i will never have to fear that.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
I refer the honorable gentleman.....................

On a separate note which sad ******* is likely to be sitting on his PC tonight looking at all the games involving Shrimperzone teams and posting updates on-line ?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 01 2005,16:28)]On a separate note which sad ******* is likely to be sitting on his PC tonight looking at all the games involving Shrimperzone teams and posting updates on-line ?  
laugh.gif
After two months I now have internet back at home so will undoubtedly wander in at some stage.

Though in answer to your question, I reckon it'll be you....
biggrin.gif

I'm up against anoth Div VI side.

I'm not fussed about the cup and will be playing a new formation and PIC it in time for the first big game of the season

I have a VI side who have 4 useful players as My defence & attack are now all Solid I have a mixture in midfield but I should win. My first match sunday is away to the 7th team so I will see if I have a chance of 5th or 6th of if I will lose every game this season.
Good luck all !

I am playing Gloucestershire Atheltic. Check out there players

17 Players

Alex Dromgoole 3
TSI = 30 , 35 years, weak form
Has poor experience and weak leadership abilities

Andy Standish
TSI = 780 , 32 years, passable form
Has passable experience and weak leadership abilities [Quick]

Colin Faison
TSI = 1 340 , 31 years, inadequate form
Has passable experience and weak leadership abilities [Quick]

David Barton
TSI = 80 , 38 years, inadequate form
Has formidable experience and weak leadership abilities

Defoe Hunnisett 1
TSI = 10 , 32 years, poor form
Has passable experience and weak leadership abilities

Derek Parker
TSI = 0 , 61 years, wretched form
Has excellent experience and weak leadership abilities [Technical]

Eric Maguire 1
TSI = 150 , 35 years, passable form
Has excellent experience and wretched leadership abilities [Unpredictable]

Garth Kriegshauser
TSI = 50 , 33 years, poor form
Has excellent experience and weak leadership abilities

Gary Bond
TSI = 40 , 37 years, poor form
Has passable experience and passable leadership abilities [Unpredictable]

Jamie Baker McGregor
TSI = 10 , 38 years, passable form
Has passable experience and weak leadership abilities

Jason Connor
TSI = 0 , 37 years, weak form
Has solid experience and inadequate leadership abilities [Unpredictable]

Lee Rochford
TSI = 10 , 34 years, passable form
Has solid experience and poor leadership abilities

Mitch Marquis 2
TSI = 0 , 36 years, poor form
Has inadequate experience and inadequate leadership abilities

Ryan Ratcliffe
TSI = 10 , 39 years, wretched form
Has inadequate experience and weak leadership abilities

Sam Jordan 3
TSI = 0 , 41 years, weak form
Has excellent experience and weak leadership abilities

Scott MacLachlan
TSI = 340 , 37 years, passable form
Has excellent experience and poor leadership abilities

Tony Perman
TSI = 40 , 37 years, poor form
Has inadequate experience and poor leadership abilities [Technical]

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Feb. 01 2005,19:32)]    Derek Parker  
TSI = 0 , 61 years, wretched form
Has excellent experience and weak leadership abilities [Technical]
Yes I know it wasn't spelt like this but the age wouldn't be far wrong
cool.gif

Blimey - a deliberate policy to disprove everything I've ever read about Hattrick - this is one match I will keep an eye on !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 01 2005,16:28)]On a separate note which sad ******* is likely to be sitting on his PC tonight looking at all the games involving Shrimperzone teams and posting updates on-line ?  
laugh.gif
Wouldn't it be more comfortable to sit on a chair?

At the risk of being a sad ******* and posting an update, I'm 2-0 up after 16 minutes. I really should have PIC'd this game.

Back