• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

hattrick training

Davros

The Whippet
Had a bit of annoyance lately, as all the break stamina training started to reverse (like they said it would), so ive decided to change my training to stamina for two weeks during the season. The 1st week went well, and everyone is back to, or above there pre-season stamina level now...

anyone comment on whether this was a good idea or not?

You'll need to do it at some stage, though most will wait till the off season.

Had a winger pop to World Class, one more pop for him and we move to PM training.

i do usually do it off season, for the two weeks, but i am tired of sittin here the last two weeks watching Red arrows saying players x, y and z's stamina has reduced, so i thought y not do 4 weeks a season, 2 weeks off season, 2 weeks half way through. I know that means i miss out on PM training a bit, but it seems stamina is dropping harsh, and will need to train it more to keep the efects up?

I think its risky for form training stamina two weeks in a row.

I had a good week with 3 pops of note, with 2 PM's to supernatural and my 19 yr old trainee to brilliant

Back