• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick Week 14

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Home to 4th place but MOTSing and my new formidable IM gives me Formidable (solid stamina) + 2x excellent (1 solid, 1 excellent stamina) in the starting line up. I am confident of winning this one and am relying on 6th place losing or drawing for me to leapfrog them into the cup (for 1 week only
biggrin.gif
)

At home to 4th, PICing it as I have now guaranteed a qualification game.

Without one of my outstanding IMs, don't have my 3.5* wingback or my excellent striker. So don't think I stand any chance of winning it.

However, I am more than happy with finishing 5th/6th in my first Div V season.
smile.gif

Away to the team in third and leading the division by two points. No injuries or suspensions to worry about, and arranged a friendly in Malta for a bit of a holiday for the players.

I am away to 4th 6 pts clear and just going for 100% record.
Match ID 44435396 I wont see it or know my result untill next sunday as Im off to Scotland tomorrow for a week Good luck all and lets hope we get 3 pts monday.

I'm playing the 5th placed team at home, who are one point ahead of me at the moment.

Lost 5-1 away.  Worst of all, my new signing is crocked for 4 weeks...

ghostface.gif
down.gif
sad.gif

On the bright side, at least I won the Golden Boot for my league for this season.

biggrin.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ Aug. 29 2005,10:37)]Won 2-1 at home Jumped in to 5th.

cool.gif
Good work. 5th in mine are still some way ahead of me.

lost 9-1 this week PICing against 2nd. Probably don't need to add much to that!

Lost 3-0 to the 2nd place team so am still some way off the pace in my league. Finished 4th. Another mid table finish next season then.

Although I did have a capacity crowd for the first time which brought in LOADS'A MONEY!

Back