• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mcrabb

First XI
Well the first ever Shrimperzone Youth League fixture is nearly over and so far my players have been pretty disappointing. Currently losing 2-0 to COshrimp (Colorado Shrimpers youth team).

Will be interested to see what the ratings are like.

Was wondering if anyone knew the answers to a few questions I had. Should we still be investing money into the Youth setup? Or is this only if you want to continue to maintain both (so you can still pull a YP as per normal instead of one for your youth team)? Setting up the new youth team seems to have reset my investment to £0 and my youth set-up has gone down to Solid.

Finally, what sort of players has everyone been able to pull through the new setup. I've managed to pull one player who was doubtful scoring skill. I'm not sure what all the different levels are. What have other people had?

Losing 4-1 at home in front of 19 bystanders. Funny bit of commentary here:

Mel Crawford got a fingertip on Marek Krynicki's shot from the left in the 85:th minute, and managed to keep the visitors from going up another goal. Looks like he hurt his wrist though, mommy is there to look after him. Good boy - now he's up again!

:hilarious:

Now losing 5-1 with only a couple of minutes to go :(

Looks like I'll be near the bottom of the table

Lost 5-1 too, nice. My keeper got no stars, but a 2 star defender, so at least I know where one players. All disastrous ratings but the defence, which were wretched.

Gambero 1-4 SZYFC

A result the seniors would have been proud of! They clearly couldn't cope with my disastrous (high) attack ratings. Though the sending off probably didn't help them....

Last edited:
I've just bought Supporter. Now then, what do I get out of it? I always find the Hattrick site hard to navigate so help would be appreciated.

Didn't even set my team but fluked a 2-1 victory and discovered a 3 & 1/2 star Central Defender. Not bad.

My IM scored two goals and got half a star. Will be trying him up front next week.

won 6-4 !

Muse have you fathomed it out yet if not PM me with any questions and I will be happy to help

won 6-4 !

Muse have you fathomed it out yet if not PM me with any questions and I will be happy to help

Cheers Birri, if you're talking about Supporter I think I've found most aspects of it.

Ooh, lost 4-3.... Looks like I need to work out everyone's best positions.

Is it just my scouts that won't talk to me...?

Matt

No its not just you Matt its all the scouts
I got a couple of my yoofs get 2 stars so they are staying put & mixing up the rest to see how they do.

Back