• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Have we signed anyone yet?

Can't see us getting anyone in 'till the eve of the new season kick-off.

Hope to get some decent loans this time, i mean Stoke went into the Premier with half a team of loans so it must work for us surely.

It won't happen though will it? Tilson out!!

- I was viewing the television set on Saturday and saw that a player called Tevez is clearly desperate for a new club. He is not related to wonder kid (star of BBC1 news) Foran - but could "do a job" as they say.

Whats going on? Dont tell mt T+B only do 9-5 shifts with weekend overtime when needed.
Im sure with all the 2nd division teams that have got rid off players there are quality players that are faster than Betsy, less injury prone than Barnard and younger than Furlong

20.45 and still no signings. :stunned:

I see Dagenham & Redbridge have terminated the contract of someone I've never heard of.

Surely worth a shout. C'mon T&B sort if out FFS!

Ronaldo was substituted against Man City and is clearly unhappy.He knows Southend having played here once and I think he would be quite a useful addition to the squad. Sign him up now before a team like Wycombe get hold of him.

11:22...Anyone down around Roots Hall to check and see what cars are left in the car park?

My mates nan said she saw a license reg 'Fr3ddy' about half an hour ago. The messiah has returned this time surely.

I see that seven players have recently been released by a League One outfit called Southend United.

Why aren't we in there snapping them up?

I see that seven players have recently been released by a League One outfit called Southend United.

Why aren't we in there snapping them up?

Peggy Lokando is supposed to be pretty ineffective but he's got an interesting name- surely worth a shout?

Reckon Freddie will be back next season.

Na, I have it on good authority that he has landed himself a tasty bit of Taxi work in Addis Ababa...

DSCF3346.jpg

9.42am GoogleEarth showing an empty Roots Hall car park, WTF is going on?

Ron Martin has flown them all down to the South of France in his helicopter as part of the woo-ing process. We need to be actively monitoring Southend airport instead.

I can't however be the only one concerned by this, as despite our chairman's diminutive size, how many championship quality players can you fit into an executive chopper?

Ron Martin has flown them all down to the South of France in his helicopter as part of the woo-ing process. We need to be actively monitoring Southend airport instead.

I can't however be the only one concerned by this, as despite our chairman's diminutive size, how many championship quality players can you fit into an executive chopper?

Depends how big they are, if they're Micheal Ricketts size, then just the one but if they're Darryl size then you could fit a whole team in.

Back