• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Have you ever helped catch a criminal?

Options

• Total voters
I had my name taken by the old bill after helping try to save somebodys life when I worked in the hospital. The person had been stabbed in Southend Seafront and was rushed to the hospital where we he died in the resus room. probally the crapiest shift of my life

I'm going to be getting the train to Haywards Heath on Monday. If I see anyone loitering, I'll be sure to chase them off.

Have had to give ID information to police a couple of times in fraud cases when I worked at the bank, but no more than that.

Fraud is now condoned in England.

Regarded by Police as a "Civil Matter" yet there is no such offence [and thus no specific penalty] in the civil law.

QED that fraud is escalating & spiralling out of control, as the perps know there is no penalty even if caught red handed with their fingers in the till.

I deal with "civil and white collar fraud" daily and it is a source of increasing frustration that the victims of fraud / cons are unable to achieve justice, let alone compensation for their losses.

Back