• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hay Fever

As a health care professional and fellow sufferer may I give the following advice. Ask your doctor for a prescription for Neo-clarityn simply amazing drug and then back it up with a hay fever jab.....steroid based.

It's the same stuff!!

Piriteze active ingredient is cetirizine
Benadryl contains two active ingredients, acrivastine, and pseudoephedrine
Neo-claritin is desloratadine

I'd love to be proved wrong and buy the cheaper pills but they just do not relieve the symptoms. It's like saying Ashley Cole and Anthony Straker are both left-backs.

Piriteze active ingredient is cetirizine
Benadryl contains two active ingredients, acrivastine, and pseudoephedrine
Neo-claritin is desloratadine

I'd love to be proved wrong and buy the cheaper pills but they just do not relieve the symptoms. It's like saying Ashley Cole and Anthony Straker are both left-backs.

Well technically they are! :hilarious:

Whatever works for you mate, I know that piriteze is the same as the cheap versions thought they were all the same tbh.

Well technically they are! :hilarious:

Whatever works for you mate, I know that piriteze is the same as the cheap versions thought they were all the same tbh.

You're right on that. There are cheaper versions of Piriteze but, like Straker, they just don't get the job done for me! :winking:

I used to suffer like hell in may/june, sneezing, wartery eyes. Really gets you down.
I then started using this about 5 years ago.

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/allergy-reliever-15677

Since then my symptoms have all but disappeared. I also advise clarityn or benadryl but the key is to start taking them 2-3 weeks before you know you will start suffering. Has made a lot of difference (as well as obviously avoiding going out when pollen levels are at their worst).

As a health care professional and fellow sufferer may I give the following advice. Ask your doctor for a prescription for Neo-clarityn simply amazing drug and then back it up with a hay fever jab.....steroid based.
The hayfever steroid jab was the best but my gp stopped doing them years ago...probably because it worked.

Woooo that's one thing I don't suffer from over here and I live in a very green village, not the HK you might see on the TV. I only started suffering in my late 30 which was a bit of a shock to the system.

Do you live in Hong Kong ORM but really don't like to talk about it?

Back